Sponsored

Alabama

Idoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Convertible
Thanks CompOrangeGT! I think the last day to order was the 28th. Waiting will be tough but I will get the car I want. Last time I bought a Mustang, both me and the car were 16. '66 Hardtop. Honestly I don't know if I was more excited then or now! If I have half as much fun with the new car I will have more than gotten my money's worth.:ford:
Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Yeah, if you are ever in town let me know. We can get some pictures together. I love those 20" wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just say when. It's not that far. I was just in Enterprise a couple of weeks ago for no reason other than to drive the car somewhere other than work.

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Checking in from Huntsville, well technically Owens Cross Roads, but no one knows where that is! LOL

I am the current owner of a 2013 GT 6M, but I am considering adding a CO EB premium to the stable as a DD.

Idoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Convertible
Checking in from Huntsville, well technically Owens Cross Roads, but no one knows where that is! LOL

I am the current owner of a 2013 GT 6M, but I am considering adding a CO EB premium to the stable as a DD.
I do! I grew up in Rainsville a little north and east of you and yes most people have never heard of Rainsville, AL either. Pull the trigger on the EB premium. Don't know about the CO though....too much like Auburn colors :) I love my Ruby Red EB Convertible!

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I know exactly where Rainsville is! Been there many many times. I used to be a sales rep and I called on all of northeast Alabama.

I don't really think CO is a true orange. It's almost a mix between red and orange. Now the grabber orange that Ford offered on the 05-09 body style, now THAT'S orange!

That being said, considering that I AM an Auburn grad...I could never drive ruby red ;)

Sponsored

Ruby T

"On Your Left"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What city in Northeast Bama?

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Enterprise here!

AUBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver V6
I know exactly where Rainsville is! Been there many many times. I used to be a sales rep and I called on all of northeast Alabama.

I don't really think CO is a true orange. It's almost a mix between red and orange. Now the grabber orange that Ford offered on the 05-09 body style, now THAT'S orange!

That being said, considering that I AM an Auburn grad...I could never drive ruby red ;)

Amen. Class of 14'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Well that's 2 enterprise guys.
I'm pretty sure I've seen your car around. I've seen a Black GT, CO GT, White GT and your Gaurd so far...

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I don't get to Enterprise much, but I know I've seen a silver GT PP in Dothan a couple of times. That CO is probably the member on here from Enterprise.

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I don't get to Enterprise much, but I know I've seen a silver GT PP in Dothan a couple of times. That CO is probably the member on here from Enterprise.
It was prob me then. I'm usually in Dothan at least once a week. The CO is probably the guy I talked to at Jimmy Johns here in Enterprise. Good guy and really nice car!

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
We should all get together one weekend and cruise to PC or something!