KENS550TX

KENS550TX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 350 / '22 Bronco
Wow absolutely stunning man. I have been struggling back and forth whether to trade my car in for a gt350 or just continue to mod it. The only thing stopping me is Im already boosted with like $20k worth of mods on the car, but I only owe like $6k on the car. Most of my friends ive told said its not worth it since im already "supercharged" and have modded the car etc etc
Devil that is a tough question. I never had any of my three S550's ('15 PP, '16 PP or the '18 PP1) supercharged. But I dont regret getting the GT350. CDH may be right but you can always do the same to the 350!!! If the extra $$$ is not the issue I would go with the '19 just because they share the same block as the GT500.

PP0001 yes I have the JLT Rock blocker and on Sunday I added the splash guards.

Galaxy yes I did go with the Conti's Extreme Contact Sport front are stock size and the rears are 315/30's wanted to keep the ride height as close to stock as possible. I have always went with Michelin Pilot 4S's but they did not have any size comparable. The person at Discount Tire called they were not going to be avail. for several months.

Voodoo yes they coated the wheels. I had the front bumper, head lights and side mirrors PPF'd then Cermaic Coat the rest. They treated the wheels and all windows.

Thanks for all the compliments!!! I have already installed a JLT catch can on the passenger side and a MGW shifter. Still have to put on my Zimcraft letters for the front splitter. I would love to add a tune but want to wait till I have some miles on the motor just worried about the warranty if I do.

Alan we may need to meet and take me through the mountains. But I can say that the wife and I took a vacation and since we could not go to Ashville as planned. She said lets go look at the GT350 in South Carolina. Test drove it and they made a very good deal .. had to take it home. I have a bad ass wife. Very supportive!!!!!
Sponsored

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Ive found a brand new leftover 2018 gt350 with 12 miles for sale at a dealer nationwide and they are asking $54k for it. What are your thoughts on this. Do you think I should try to get it down to $50k out the door since its been sitting for 2 years? Or hold off and get a 2019-2020 for around 60k out the door (so roughly 7kish+ more than the 18). The only benefit i see going with a 19-20 over the leftover 18 is that the 19 gt350 saw some upgrades over the 15-18 cars.
If it was me, if I liked the color and the car is in good nick, I would not pay 7 k more for a newer model. I think the upgrades are just evolutionary, not revolutionary... won't make a difference you can feel from the seat of you pants... I had good luck with 2016 models. My previous 2016 track pack did not use oil, and nothing broke down in 13k miles ... she was a beauty. My current R is also a 2016, and it's a beauty. 2 Track days and not a drip of oil used (knock on wood, I don't want to jinx myself :) )

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Galaxy yes I did go with the Conti's Extreme Contact Sport front are stock size and the rears are 315/30's wanted to keep the ride height as close to stock as possible. I have always went with Michelin Pilot 4S's but they did not have any size comparable. The person at Discount Tire called they were not going to be avail. for several months.
The Sport is an awesome tire bro, you will not miss the Michelin's. It's a great tire, don't get me wrong, but it is not the end-all-be-all of tires this community thinks for the most part. I love mine. I don't see where they have a 315/30, so I'm assuming you have a 325/30? And also, did you check the diameters? Your rear tire is shorter than the front tire.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Wow absolutely stunning man. I have been struggling back and forth whether to trade my car in for a gt350 or just continue to mod it. The only thing stopping me is Im already boosted with like $20k worth of mods on the car, but I only owe like $6k on the car. Most of my friends ive told said its not worth it since im already "supercharged" and have modded the car etc etc
Depends on what you value most. I've had two factory supercharged cars. 2014 GT500 and a 2016 A8 Hellcat Challenger. I'd have to say the B5 HC was the funnest straight line car I've had and great option if that's your bag. If you're a driving connoisseur then the 350/R is a great option.

GT350Obsession

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
K0963 2019 GT350 RR, Black Roof
Ive found a brand new leftover 2018 gt350 with 12 miles for sale at a dealer nationwide and they are asking $54k for it. What are your thoughts on this. Do you think I should try to get it down to $50k out the door since its been sitting for 2 years? Or hold off and get a 2019-2020 for around 60k out the door (so roughly 7kish+ more than the 18). The only benefit i see going with a 19-20 over the leftover 18 is that the 19 gt350 saw some upgrades over the 15-18 cars.
This depends on whether the '18 has the color and specs you want. Given some of the prices I've seen, I wouldn't pay more than around $52K OTD for an '18, but I'd pay $60K for a '19 or even a '20.

Sponsored

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
This depends on whether the '18 has the color and specs you want. Given some of the prices I've seen, I wouldn't pay more than around $52K OTD for an '18, but I'd pay $60K for a '19 or even a '20.
The 2018 is white with blue stripes. Probably not my #1 choice, which would be lead foot gray, but still nonetheless a gorgeous and classic color.

GT350Obsession

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
The 2018 is white with blue stripes. Probably not my #1 choice, which would be lead foot gray, but still nonetheless a gorgeous and classic color.
I've found a couple of the lead foot grays recently. They're gorgeous, but I want memory & heated/cooled seats. There is a lead foot gray up in Seattle that you could drive home for $52K. Can't go wrong with the black painted roof, either!!

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=550346998

OP
OP
KENS550TX

KENS550TX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 350 / '22 Bronco
The Sport is an awesome tire bro, you will not miss the Michelin's. It's a great tire, don't get me wrong, but it is not the end-all-be-all of tires this community thinks for the most part. I love mine. I don't see where they have a 315/30, so I'm assuming you have a 325/30? And also, did you check the diameters? Your rear tire is shorter than the front tire.
You are correct it is a 325!!! I should have proof read before my reply. The tire is .4" shorter but not noticeable once installed. I was not concerned because the plan was to go to MP4S. But I have been impressed with the tires and it's even cheaper!!!!

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I've found a couple of the lead foot grays recently. They're gorgeous, but I want memory & heated/cooled seats. There is a lead foot gray up in Seattle that you could drive home for $52K. Can't go wrong with the black painted roof, either!!

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=550346998
I got so excited until I saw it does not have the technology package on it. That's honestly a deal breaker for me. My current 2017 GT is a base as well and Im tired of having that 1.5 inch calculator of a screen. Perhaps if I could get them to go like 48 out the door for that car I could add in the sync 3 swap for another $3k... but I doubt they would go so low as 48 out the door.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
They probably had a high ADM on that 2018 and now they have a car that's two model years old still sitting there. If you could get it for $50K OTD that would be a sweet deal - and that 3/36 doesn't start running until the day it's sold.

You can find 2019's right now for less than $57K advertised. Which means you might be able to get down to $55K with some good negotiating.

I love my 2019 - it has never caused me any grief - and that would be worth a few thousand extra to me.

YMMV.

Sponsored

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
They probably had a high ADM on that 2018 and now they have a car that's two model years old still sitting there. If you could get it for $50K OTD that would be a sweet deal - and that 3/36 doesn't start running until the day it's sold.

You can find 2019's right now for less than $57K advertised. Which means you might be able to get down to $55K with some good negotiating.

I love my 2019 - it has never caused me any grief - and that would be worth a few thousand extra to me.

YMMV.
Hahaha we will see what happens soon. Ill look around and hopefully I can have a gt350 soon. Maybe when I go back to Phoenix in August for school (praying to god it doesnt get moved to online again) we can do some shots of our cars or ill catch you at the pavilions in scottsdale :sunglasses::beer:

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350

The problem with Bill Pierre Ford is their "Crack pipe pricing". I'm guessing they think people are smoking as much crack as their sales department. Good luck buying that GT350 for $52K. It's been there for THREE model years for a reason. If you offered cash, they would demand thousands extra because you didn't have a trade-in they could buy for low ball prices. If you had your own financing they would demand thousands extra because you didn't use one of their 15% interest ghetto loans. I wasted a couple of emails and wasn't interested in $6K over msrp with a $2K kicker because I didn't have a trade-in. Apparently cash doesn't talk in Seattle.

There are enough 2019's at dealers that are priced to move, it is worth traveling a few hours or buying a transporter ride for your new car. Buying a 2019 in the mid-50's and buying an $800 dollar hauler ride is still a bargain over settling for retail,plus locally. I bought mine to drive, so keeping it in a garage rotting slowly on a battery tender was never the plan. The 1400 mile road trip home was two days of happiness, it is worth looking farther out in my humble opinion.

GT350Obsession

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
The problem with Bill Pierre Ford is their "Crack pipe pricing". I'm guessing they think people are smoking as much crack as their sales department. Good luck buying that GT350 for $52K. It's been there for THREE model years for a reason. If you offered cash, they would demand thousands extra because you didn't have a trade-in they could buy for low ball prices. If you had your own financing they would demand thousands extra because you didn't use one of their 15% interest ghetto loans. I wasted a couple of emails and wasn't interested in $6K over msrp with a $2K kicker because I didn't have a trade-in. Apparently cash doesn't talk in Seattle.

There are enough 2019's at dealers that are priced to move, it is worth traveling a few hours or buying a transporter ride for your new car. Buying a 2019 in the mid-50's and buying an $800 dollar hauler ride is still a bargain over settling for retail,plus locally. I bought mine to drive, so keeping it in a garage rotting slowly on a battery tender was never the plan. The 1400 mile road trip home was two days of happiness, it is worth looking farther out in my humble opinion.
This is really helpful. Thanks for warning us about this kind of crap. This tactic seems to be rampant and highly irritating for people who expect a fairly straightforward buying experience. I would never put up with this bait and switch behavior from any dealer and hopefully, no one on this forum would either.

GT350Obsession

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
With that being said, I'd probably still try to muscle them into honoring that deal and while I was at it, I'd cite some other prices. Eventually, they'll get so worn down from multiple inquiries and pushing their financing that they'll have to move the inventory. They must be pretty patient and/or stubborn if they've been holding an older model for this long and won't cater to the customer.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
This is really helpful. Thanks for warning us about this kind of crap. This tactic seems to be rampant and highly irritating for people who expect a fairly straightforward buying experience. I would never put up with this bait and switch behavior from any dealer and hopefully, no one on this forum would either.
Based on a phone call to the dealership the pricing of $51,997 would be honored according to the sale rep that I spoke with but subject to financing the vehicle with one of their lenders.

I asked if someone wanted to pay cash would they honor that price after which time I was told that they want to sell this car and that any offer would be taken to the GSM including a cash offer of $51,997.

I then asked what their doc fees were and was told $150 which is well below most dealerships.

After pulling up the WS this car was assembled at the FRAP on June 6th, 2018 therefore would request an oil change and a new Motorcraft battery as well if I was purchasing it.

Very cool color combination IMO as I looked at this color closely in 2018 and liked it a lot with especially with the Black roof and stripes.

1 of 169 LFG cars with a Black roof and with the stripes even less than that number.

:sunglasses:
Sponsored