Sponsored

Agency Power Catback

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Let me start by saying that I reached out to the company about my Inquiry on this exhaust, Chuck at AP was not only very helpful and friendly but got me a sick deal and free two day shipping AND some free vinyl and merch to rep. I just got the exhaust today and I'm VERY Impressed with how well this thing came packaged everything was neatly packed, they used foam glued and taped to both the bottom and top of the box and every exhaust component Including the clamps are sealed In plastic to ensure that your new system doesn't get damaged In transit, I've had a few exhaust systems and even compared to how my Corsa system was packed this just completely blows that away. I also wanted to note that all the welds are very clean and you can tell that this put together with care, they even have a little engraved steel plaque with "Agency power" Engraved Into It even though when its under the car you'd never see it.

I'm going to be updating with more pictures and sound clips when I get the system on the car, I went with this because It's one of the best sounding systems In my opinion and I honestly haven't seen anyone with it on their car.

(STAY TUNED!)

[ame]

EzDeDl.jpg

Sponsored

javi422

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Auto
I too went with the Agency Power catback. Picked it up during their black Friday sale.

Installed it about 2 weeks ago now and definitely not disappointed. I have a short video but I cannot seem to get it to embed.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I too went with the Agency Power catback. Picked it up during their black Friday sale.

Installed it about 2 weeks ago now and definitely not disappointed. I have a short video but I cannot seem to get it to embed.
I'm not sure your word counts, you got that car from the future, model year 2106 :D

javi422

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure your word counts, you got that car from the future, model year 2106 :D
:hitcomputer:
haha, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

I still can't get the vid to embed properly. :/

Sponsored

javi422

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, so used to older forums where pasting links to external sources is a no, no.

Anyway, here it is. Recorded on my iPhone 6s +

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Sorry, so used to older forums where pasting links to external sources is a no, no.

Anyway, here it is. Recorded on my iPhone 6s +
Sweet that sounds awesome!

BTW, just copy the link by itself, it automatically embeds.

[ame]

wowstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang PP w/ Recaros
Can anyone comment on the drone/boominess in the cabin while cruising? I have the Cobb turboback and I've been hoping this one would be better in that area.

javi422

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
Can anyone comment on the drone/boominess in the cabin while cruising? I have the Cobb turboback and I've been hoping this one would be better in that area.
I tried to get a video for you but in the recording you hear more road noise than anything else.

I disconnected the ANC mic because with it the drone was bad. Mic off and I can have a regular conversation and listen to music without problems. Give it some gas and it comes alive though.

Mine seemed to mellow out a bit after a few hundred miles.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jww92201

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey guys just a quick update I plan to have the car back together and up and running by the end of this week, It's currently all torn apart so I can't drive it haha.

When It's all put back together i'll get some video clips and run bys and other stuff to showcase the exhaust.

ZcOTso.jpg

Witj85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Base 6spd in Shadow Black
What are you doing to the car?

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Hey guys just a quick update I plan to have the car back together and up and running by the end of this week, It's currently all torn apart so I can't drive it haha.

When It's all put back together i'll get some video clips and run bys and other stuff to showcase the exhaust.

ZcOTso.jpg
wha...

What are you doing to the car?
I dont think we even want to know. (YES WE DO)

(Does/when will) agency offer a downpipe?

OP
OP
Jww92201

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
wha...

I dont think we even want to know. (YES WE DO)

(Does/when will) agency offer a downpipe?
Sync 3 w/ CarPlay from [MENTION=20927]OEMRadio[/MENTION] is going in, GT350 wheel and matching alcantara shift boot w/ WMG auto conversion shift knob kit.

Agency power is developing one when I asked but I don't know if it'll be OR only or hiflow cat, their R&D process is slow but the final product is so worth it.