Aftermarket tint

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I've tinted the windows on all of 8 cars that I've owned. It's not for any "cool" factor but it's because I like the interior to be a little darker.
I might get it done before pickup from the dealer but I don't know if the guy they use is any good.

I'm in Ontario, live in Milton work in Markham. Does anyone have a place they would recommend in either of these areas?
Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I've tinted the windows on all of 8 cars that I've owned. It's not for any "cool" factor but it's because I like the interior to be a little darker.
I might get it done before pickup from the dealer but I don't know if the guy they use is any good.

I'm in Ontario, live in Milton work in Markham. Does anyone have a place they would recommend in either of these areas?
Got this tint on my previous car, it has a life time warranty and not bad price (Approx $325 for a 2 door car). Going to get it again on my Mustang.
http://www.auto-links.ca/formulaone-tint-toronto.html

OP
OP

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Thanks, I'll check them out.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Window tint is awesome. Not only is the privacy nice, but the fact that the temperature is lower in the cabin after sitting during a hot day is the best part about it. Having to live with black leather seats is actually manageable when you have tint.
Sponsored