Adjusting Steeda Pro-Action Adjustable Dampers

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Just received set of Front and Rear Steeda Pro-Action Adjustable Dampers. Setting them up for install - Instructions say turn dampers all the way clockwise to full soft position and then back out one full turn as starting point.

Question: Does the damper have a fixed stop when turning all the way in Clockwise?

Anyone have feedback-experience with this?

Thanks

Hugo
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Just received set of Front and Rear Steeda Pro-Action Adjustable Dampers. Setting them up for install - Instructions say turn dampers all the way clockwise to full soft position and then back out one full turn as starting point.

Question: Does the damper have a fixed stop when turning all the way in Clockwise?

Anyone have feedback-experience with this?

Thanks

Hugo
Turn the adjuster clockwise on front and rear until they stop. Then turn 1/4 turn counterclockwise from soft as a starting point. You can tell a difference in quarter turn adjustments at a time.
This is by experience, I have tracked these dampers for the last two years with outstanding results! I will have the team change the instructions to 1/4 turn off soft.
Steeda Tech

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
If, as I suspect, they're anything like Konis, you'll feel an increase in resistance to turning the adjuster. Don't try to force it any further in an attempt to find a hard stop. Same would apply to the full firm end of the adjustment range.

Norm
Sponsored