Sponsored

Active Valve Exhaust on track mode with h pipe compared to h pipe and mbrp pro series axle back.

ZZ grey coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium
I have a 2019 Mustang GT premium and I am wanting to do a muffler delete. I already have a h pipe installed and run the active valve exhaust. I always keep the mode on track mode with the valves wide open. It sounds good and I am happy with it. I just wanted to know if there would be a difference in just installing a muffler delete compared to the active valve system on track mode with the h pipe.

Thanks
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have a 2019 Mustang GT premium and I am wanting to do a muffler delete. I already have a h pipe installed and run the active valve exhaust. I always keep the mode on track mode with the valves wide open. It sounds good and I am happy with it. I just wanted to know if there would be a difference in just installing a muffler delete compared to the active valve system on track mode with the h pipe.

Thanks
Muffler delete will increase volume and you’ll get some drone in the cabin. I also have the active exhaust and agree it sounds fantastic in track mode. I also have an h pipe but haven’t had a chance to install it yet. All depends on what you like but to me muffler deletes on these cars are a bit too much. And I don’t like drone in the cabin at all.

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
The in cabin drone with a muffler delete is bad. Like jarring your teeth cruising at normal speeds bad. I'd stick with a muffler or at least put some resonators on it if you go the delete route.

There were some flowmaster outlaws which are basically a delete on my current car when i bought it and after a few weeks i couldn't take it anymore. It sounded OK, but the drone was just insane.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Even active exhaust on track (straight through) mode will provide some sound suppression - check out the perforations behind the valve :

1671575320171.jpeg

WD :like:
Sponsored