Active exhaust/my mode question

Baltimoron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So I read another thread where it seems that the unfortunate consensus is that you can’t have your “mymode” settings as your default. It’s not a huge deal, but is slightly annoying. Another issue that I find really irritating is that even when I manually switch to mymode before starting, it frequently switches back to normal exhaust mode immediately after starting the car. If I wanted to be quiet while going fast, I’d have bought a Tesla. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a solution other than just manually correcting it when it happens?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Baltimoron

Baltimoron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hey thanks for the response! I don’t really wanna bypass the whole system. I like being able to start it in quiet (wifey mode) early in the am since our garage is directly below our master bedroom and I sometimes leave for work at 0 dark 30. Was just hoping someone could help me understand why it sometimes changes itself from the setting I’ve selected.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt; 2017 Explorer
Hey thanks for the response! I don’t really wanna bypass the whole system. I like being able to start it in quiet (wifey mode) early in the am since our garage is directly below our master bedroom and I sometimes leave for work at 0 dark 30. Was just hoping someone could help me understand why it sometimes changes itself from the setting I’ve selected.
I’m having the same issue. I set it to quiet mode when I pull in at night. I also have the timer set to start in quiet mode between 4am and 8am. But every morning when I start it up at 6am, it starts in Normal mode. Neighbors are gathering with pitch forks...
Sponsored