Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
I don't have it connected as well. Just for data logging if Adam has a new revision.

You still have all the driving modes. But besides the 4 modes the car already has, you can also chose between 5 different maps where certain parameters are different within your selected mode. Giving you more power or better fuel economy as a result. With Cobb it goes from 1 = performance to 5 = economy. I only used 1 and 5. Also Adam can give you other ones as well. For instance if you want different fuel, like E30. Which we should really get in Belgium btw.

If the traffic is busy or it rains or I want the exhaust a bit less loud when I arrive at my grandmoms house, I do normal mode and slot 5 (economy)
If it s dry, sport+ and slot 1 (performance)
Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Happy with my BR performance tune. Join us in Lux and I'll show & let you feel ! the extra power...

picture.jpg

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
If it's busy of wet and want to cruise --> economy with a press on a button. My record is 6.8L/100KM on very pump gas driving like a granny in bussy traffic. Normal cruising (120KPH) 7.8L/100KM in economy mode... guess it works
Here is where you got me :D
I don't need performance (all these hps are even too much around here) and I'm always searching for fuel economy since here gas is like gold. I'm able to get about 11,7 km\l, that is 8,55 l\100 km driving as I always drive (like a granny).
Tuning for fuel economy would be interesting but don't know if it worths the money.

Sponsored

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
So, just ordered my accesport...
Very curious for this little device.

I will defenitly go with Tune+ (Adam), once it gets here. :headbang:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I'm a bit curious, can you with "one" flash make say the normal mode behave like an economic mode, and the sport+ mode behave like crazy?! reflashing based on weather or todays driving performance doesn't really sound optimal...

How is fuel economy with the Tune+ maps?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
on COBB's website they say one of the feature is 5-way map switching: you have 5 maps loaded and you can change among them on the fly with a long press on cruise control Cancel button. This also works with the AP disconnected.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I'm a bit curious, can you with "one" flash make say the normal mode behave like an economic mode, and the sport+ mode behave like crazy?! reflashing based on weather or todays driving performance doesn't really sound optimal...

How is fuel economy with the Tune+ maps?
That is exactly how it is set up, no re flashing necessary,Press off on Cruise control, press cancel, use up and down to chose the map and done. I get 7.5~8l/100 kms at 130 kph on Adam's performance map, The fuel economy map makes a slight difference in the city, but not really much difference on the highway on cruise control.

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
So, I just installed my accesport yesterday, with the standard 'Stage 1 - 98' Tune... (for now)

WOW...

Even just after installation, you fire up your car and you immediately notice a slight difference in sound... It just sounds a little meaner...
But then, driving it, is a completely different feeling, you get immediate throttle respons, it just wants to go and go faster...

Before I ALWAYS drove the car in 'sports+' mode, now for daily driving, sport+ is almost just to much...
(Well, I do know, I will get used to it again)

Man I'm already over the moon with just this tune, very curious what Adam's Tune+ has even more to offer... :headbang:

Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Do it man! You'll love it. Even if it's not for the power. Don't get me wrong, I did it for the power. But the extra power aside, I just got my final revision (for now) from [MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION] and it makes the car so much smoother as well. Downshifting at highway speeds (5th to 4th) felt quite clunky stock and with the OTS maps IMO. Car didn't really like it (and yes I rev match). Now it's like "fuck yeah, let's do this shit". Same thing while driving in city traffic cause 1st to 2nd or 3rd to 2nd are much smoother as well. It's hard to explain, cause it's not so much the shifter itself obviously. It's how the car reacts when you release the clutch right after the gear change. Does that make any sense? :ninja: I asked Adam if I'd become a pro in rev matching or it actually is something that he did during the revisions. Turns out I'm not the new king of rev matching and he actually does something there too. Ow and did I tell you already you get a shitload of extra power as well?

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Do it man! You'll love it. Even if it's not for the power. Don't get me wrong, I did it for the power. But the extra power aside, I just got my final revision (for now) from [MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION] and it makes the car so much smoother as well. Downshifting at highway speeds (5th to 4th) felt quite clunky stock and with the OTS maps IMO. Car didn't really like it (and yes I rev match). Now it's like "fuck yeah, let's do this shit". Same thing while driving in city traffic cause 1st to 2nd or 3rd to 2nd are much smoother as well. It's hard to explain, cause it's not so much the shifter itself obviously. It's how the car reacts when you release the clutch right after the gear change. Does that make any sense? :ninja: I asked Adam if I'd become a pro in rev matching or it actually is something that he did during the revisions. Turns out I'm not the new king of rev matching and he actually does something there too. Ow and did I tell you already you get a shitload of extra power as well?
Put it that way, and I'll definitely give it a go... :D

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
looking at my "financial" options for this too... guess I would need the extra auto tune from Adam too though... so altogether quite pricey... :-/

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
looking at my "financial" options for this too... guess I would need the extra auto tune from Adam too though... so altogether quite pricey... :-/
You will be happy with the cobb ots maps for a while so you can save up for Adam's tunes. it will be 100% better than the factory tune, think about it this way, the factory tune is a pile of sand (power), the OTS tunes are like adding alot more sand, Adams tunes add a bit more sand but they polish that big pile of unshapen sand into a really nice castle.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I do want that sand castle though :D
Sponsored