Accessport for the Euro Ecoboost

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Do you have any upgrade parts, IC, intake or other?
Nope, so far I'm on stock everything, just installed Adam's sparkplugs. The difference in the engine power and feel is huge. I will get an IC and exhaust after a few months, but so far I'm quite fine with how things are getting :)
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I wouldn't want a lot more hp to be fair (what with rules regulations and speed limits around here) ... but anything that could be done to "spruce up" what it has (or more torque) or even a more eco friendly mode would be great :)

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
I wouldn't want a lot more hp to be fair (what with rules regulations and speed limits around here) ... but anything that could be done to "spruce up" what it has (or more torque) or even a more eco friendly mode would be great :)
This is exactly what this tune does.

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
No, EDM for the Europeean MT version.
Actually, I've connected the AP to my 2016 MT Euro version last weekend and it recognized it as being a ADM 2016 MT. Not EDM. Although I have to say I also thought the E would be for European. Turns out it isn't I guess.

Sponsored

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Any news on this? Some people have the accesport installed?
Does it work flawlessly? Happy with the tune?

I want to have a tune, but really can't deside accesport, accesport with Tune+ or a tune by professional local tuner (Heinz or Br-Performance)

Never had a car tuned before, so it's all new to me

OP
OP

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Works perfect! Got accesport and tune+.

Sponsored

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Works perfect! Got accesport and tune+.
Big difference with the tune? Personally I miss a little torque in the lower revs... At 4000rpm you feel the turbo spice up a lot... I would love to have that same power in the lower revs to...
So I'm really just looking after more torque

OP
OP

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Very big difference, not even the same car! Lots of low end torque

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Same here! Accessport and Tune+!

Since I had most mods from Cobb, I've walked through all their different stages (1, 2 & 3) before being tuned by [MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION].

So why I love it?

Accessport:

- the extra features are epic! You just don't get the Launch control and flat foot shifting with local tuners (haven't used the burnout button) and I love those two
- map switching <3 especially in Belgium! If the road is clear & dry --> performance. If it's busy of wet and want to cruise --> economy with a press on a button. My record is 6.8L/100KM on very pump gas driving like a granny in bussy traffic. Normal cruising (120KPH) 7.8L/100KM in economy mode... guess it works

all things you don't get with a local

Tune+:

- I've had all the stages of Cobb's OTS maps as I said. And they all leave so much on the table. It's better than stock, definitely, but nothing compared to getting your first tune from adam! If it's torque in the lower RPM what you like, you won't be disappointed :D
- Love that you still have all potential to do mods in the future with the lifetime tune.
- Adam is specialized in the Ecoboost engine. I kind of like that. Where the local tuners are good no doubt, but have to do every brand and every car.
- WARNING: it's addictive, knowing there's so much more potential. [MENTION=16952]Glenn G[/MENTION] his videos don't help

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White

Since I had most mods from Cobb, I've walked through all their different stages (1, 2 & 3) before being tuned by [MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION].

So why I love it?

Accessport:

- the extra features are epic! You just don't get the Launch control and flat foot shifting with local tuners (haven't used the burnout button) and I love those two
- map switching <3 especially in Belgium! If the road is clear & dry --> performance. If it's busy of wet and want to cruise --> economy with a press on a button. My record is 6.8L/100KM on very pump gas driving like a granny in bussy traffic. Normal cruising (120KPH) 7.8L/100KM in economy mode... guess it works

Tune+:

- I've had all the stages of Cobb's OTS maps as I said. And they all leave so much on the table. It's better than stock, definitely, but nothing compared to getting your first tune from adam! If it's torque in the lower RPM what you like, you won't be disappointed :D
- Love that you still have all potential to do mods in the future with the lifetime tune.
- Adam is specialized in the Ecoboost engine. I kind of like that. Where the local tuners are good no doubt, but have to do every brand and every car.
- WARNING: it's addictive, knowing there's so much more potential. [MENTION=16952]Glenn G[/MENTION] his videos don't help
Thanks a lot man!
Just one more question... I don't really want to have the tuner exposed all the time, so would not have it connected most of the time. Are the driving modes in the car (normal, sport+, wet/snow,...) still usable? Isn't it a little bit the same as the map switching?

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost

So why I love it?

Accessport:

Tune+:

Glad you like them.

Thanks a lot man!
Just one more question... I don't really want to have the tuner exposed all the time, so would not have it connected most of the time. Are the driving modes in the car (normal, sport+, wet/snow,...) still usable? Isn't it a little bit the same as the map switching?
I have a Heads up display that uses the OBDII port so the only time I have my accessport plugged in is during datalogging which is barely ever. You really can just load up the map and leave the AP at home if you like. I have mine hidden in the car somewhere a common thief wouldn't think to look. Everything works like normal without the AP connected.
Sponsored