Sponsored

About to get tuned - logs

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Screw paying for it troll the HPTuner and SCTtuner forums and sesrch for coyote.

There is a crap ton of info out there!!

Thats just to name 2 sites.......
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
How did you make out with the PBD tune? I just loaded in my PBD E85 tune on my 18 auto.. They said that no data log was required for a stock intake E85 tune. Loaded tune, swapped to E85 and they say its good to go. I drove the car around yesterday and it feels pretty strong. Only thing I noticed is a slight hiccup on the 2-3 shift under WOT. I am going to see if I can send them a log. The only mod is a Corsa extreme catback and e85 tune.
Phillip,

Make sure you have TC and Advancetrack off as that could be causing your hiccup. The easiest thing to do would be to disconnect the connector next to the airbox which will disable all of that stuff.

Let me know how it turns out.

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Phillip,

Make sure you have TC and Advancetrack off as that could be causing your hiccup. The easiest thing to do would be to disconnect the connector next to the airbox which will disable all of that stuff.

Let me know how it turns out.

I usually just hold the TC button until it turns off on dash. I'll give it a shot.

Stang8psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
My 16 auto has a few hiccups with my PBD e85 tune. It has just gt350 Cai, stock manifold and waiting to install my long tubes, stock injectors! And when I am just driving normal throttle steady speeds on highway or low speed the car has a hesitation almost regularly, you can feel it like a massive bump and drop in power and I can see the afr gauge go way way lean up in the 14.5 16.5+ Afr and it stays that way for a little or until I give it 100% throttle and then the afr goes down to 10.2-10.0 where it should be after a few seconds (30+-)
Sent logs to Rob at PBD and he said all is good, still car ran good at the track and it doesn’t do it on my PBD 93 tune. So IDK what the deal is

Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Can't find Knock on the nGauge, anyone know why?

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Can't find Knock on the nGauge, anyone know why?
It’s the Ngauge, they are cool, but a little temperamental. Re-import the PIDs. Seems like my Ngauge only sees the knock sensor about half the time when I re-load the PIDs.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
It’s the Ngauge, they are cool, but a little temperamental. Re-import the PIDs. Seems like my Ngauge only sees the knock sensor about half the time when I re-load the PIDs.
:headbang:
Sponsored