Sponsored

"A faster Horse" is on Netflix

4Mustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT 50th Anniversary AP Black
I watched it twice, it really is a great documentary. I love the scenes where they race all the classics and previous generations and you get to listen to all the engines!

Just one thing, on the movie the exhaust of the 2015 definitely sounds better than the final product. I wished they have kept that exhaust note on the final product
Sponsored

TikiGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Watching it now. Still not sure which person to be pissed at for the shitty panel alignment and gaps to be acceptable on the QC....

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I watched this the other day and really enjoyed it. I've owned a classic and an s197 prior to this car. The others just don't compare to the s550 in the enjoyment area.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
I would like to now who to BITC% slap for not giving the V6 the same options as the EB and GT ford your EB sucks you jercks

Sponsored

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
I would like to now who to BITC% slap for not giving the V6 the same options as the EB and GT ford your EB sucks you jercks
V6s will mostly be sold off to rental fleets as its their base model. Turbo 4 or V8 is where the enthusiasts will come out to play...

DaUnit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP Shadow Black
V6s will mostly be sold off to rental fleets as its their base model. Turbo 4 or V8 is where the enthusiasts will come out to play...
Shots fired!
:popcorn:

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
That's what I would have expected, but I travel quite a bit for work and I think the guys are getting Ecoboost rentals from Avis.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Glad I spent the money a few months ago off the website to get it..:doh:

That said, awesome film! As much as things change and advance, they still stay the same (clay models and hand crafting).

Ford did an amazing job with the S550.

Made me proud to be from Detroit and a former part of that industry. I miss doing proto work for Roush and Eaton. I grew up a FORD brat. Grand parents put in full thirty year careers there and I have their thirty year medallions. MY prized possessions!

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I just finished watching this film as well. I liked it a lot. Made me proud to be part of the Mustang family.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I loved the film and can't wait to own it when it's out on Bluray. Always fascinates me how much goes into making a car, especially when it's a Mustang!
Sponsored