Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
I waited almost 2 years to buy my "stylish look without having to spend the money as if it were a sports car" Mustang and got 0% for 60 months, because another trait of millionaires is using other people's money for free when taking on debt. :headbang:
Normally when getting 0% financing there will be some kind of better deal by paying in cash/upfront.

The cash incentive is roughly the difference is between the going dealer interest rate and 0%.
You would have saved that amount by buying the car out right cash.

There will always be a dealership cash incentive when the 0% financing is around. That 0% interest rate is costing you more money vs not financing. So technically it's not free.
Sponsored

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
I waited almost 2 years to buy my "stylish look without having to spend the money as if it were a sports car" Mustang and got 0% for 60 months, because another trait of millionaires is using other people's money for free when taking on debt. :headbang:
Some real savy people here! Lol

Also millionaires pay cash for depreciating assets and finance appreciating assets.

Anyway, back to the OP and the original topic! 50whp with tune and 93 octane....

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Some real savy people here! Lol

Also millionaires pay cash for depreciating assets and finance appreciating assets.

Anyway, back to the OP and the original topic! 50whp with tune and 93 octane....
Yes back to the original topic :cheers: yes 50whp on 93 :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Normally when getting 0% financing there will be some kind of better deal by paying in cash/upfront.

The cash incentive is roughly the difference is between the going dealer interest rate and 0%.
You would have saved that amount by buying the car out right cash.

There will always be a dealership cash incentive when the 0% financing is around. That 0% interest rate is costing you more money vs not financing. So technically it's not free.
Yeah companies never really ever try to save you money, they have to make money somehow right :lol:

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Yeah companies never really ever try to save you money, they have to make money somehow right :lol:
At the time cash back was like $500 or maybe $1k. 60 months of no interest saved a little over $3k in finance charges at 1.9%.

When combined with no down payment, 0% financing is paying with cash, but better. By keeping the balance in appreciating assets you actually make money over the 5 years instead of giving the full purchase price to Ford all at time of sale. I don't feel like running the numbers, but I would venture to guess the return over those 5 years (at average 5% S&P 500 return) is a pretty decent chunk of change. Much more than the finance charge. Double bonus. :thumbsup:

After asking what car and color you want, the third question the sale guy asks is "how are you going to pay for it?". I always tell them cash. Once there is an agreed price then I change my mind and want to discuss low or no cost financing.

Now back to the original topic, 50whp with tune and 93 octane.... ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
At the time cash back was like $500 or maybe $1k. 60 months of no interest saved a little over $3k in finance charges at 1.9%.

When combined with no down payment, 0% financing is paying with cash, but better. By keeping the balance in appreciating assets you actually make money over the 5 years instead of giving the full purchase price to Ford all at time of sale. I don't feel like running the numbers, but I would venture to guess the return over those 5 years (at average 5% S&P 500 return) is a pretty decent chunk of change. Much more than the finance charge. Double bonus. :thumbsup:

After asking what car and color you want, the third question the sale guy asks is "how are you going to pay for it?". I always tell them cash. Once there is an agreed price then I change my mind and want to discuss low or no cost financing.

Now back to the original topic, 50whp with tune and 93 octane.... ;)
I like the in depth information, good to know a few more tricks and tips :thumbsup:

Sponsored

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Well worth it!
Nice! Can you tell me what you like about the tune?

As well I'm probably wanting a 91 octane tune as that's what is easy for me to find:cheers:

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Nice! Can you tell me what you like about the tune?

As well I'm probably wanting a 91 octane tune as that's what is easy for me to find:cheers:
Just more power everywhere (from down low TQ to up high HP), just as the graph shows.

You're in Toronto, how can you not find 93? I prefer Esso but only some of their stations have 93 but Petro-Can has 94 and they're everywhere. None near home or on the way to work??

Reactions: A7X

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Just more power everywhere (from down low TQ to up high HP), just as the graph shows.

You're in Toronto, how can you not find 93? I prefer Esso but only some of their stations have 93 but Petro-Can has 94 and they're everywhere. None near home or on the way to work??
You like the Esso 93 better than the petro 94?
Sponsored