Sponsored

$750 Cash Rebates ???

Sixer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
some US members are reporting receiving a $750 rebate coupon with the '15 brochure
ordered via the Ford website

any Canadians who've received a $750 rebate coupon ?

how about C$ at par coupon ?
Sponsored

maldopr1

The Bori
Threads
Reaction score
Call Ford customer relations and tell them that your planning to purchased a Ford Mustang and to send you information pertaining that vehicle , they will ask you for your email address to send info tell them yes, I slso schedule a test drive and the next day .. They send me a private offer for 750.00 to used with any other offer.. That simple.. Good luck man...:ford:

QUOTE=Sixer;156574]some US members are reporting receiving a $750 rebate coupon with the '15 brochure
ordered via the Ford website

any Canadians who've received a $750 rebate coupon ?

how about C$ at par coupon ?[/QUOTE]

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think it would be alright to bluntly ask about the rebate when talking with the marketing rep? I requested the brochure (and received it; real tiny pamphlet) a while ago but it didn't have any kind of rebate that I keep reading about.

OP
OP

Sixer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
maldopr1, thanks, will try that.
thing is if the offer is only available to Americans, or if any Canadians have gotten the coupon

MELLOWYELLOW06.
the EAA is a Ford Partner, as such EAA members are able to register for the X-Plan, but
there is no $750 EAA rebate
along the line some people were saying they had received a $750 coupon that could be
used in conjunction with the X-Plan discount, but
the coupon was coming from Ford, Not the EAA
the EAA was posted as a membership that could get an X-Plan pin
that's where the EAA membership came into the picture, but
somehow the two discounts got mixed together, but
the X-Plan and coupon are not linked, and
it seems only some people have been able to get the coupon, which expires Jan 4/15

Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Is EAA as easy to sign up for as MCA? Is it a guaranteed rebate? If I already order my car and only have maybe 6-8 weeks left is that enough time?

OP
OP

Sixer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Tim Hilliard, thanks for your post. I stand corrected !

according to the EAA guy I spoke with there wasn't an additional $750 discount but
he's obviously not aware there is an extra discount.

I posted the thread in the forum's Canada section to see if any Canadians have applied
and received the extra $750 , I wondered if it was a US only discount.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I paid 50 bucks for mustang club of America And got x plan pricing

Signed up for EAA for 40 bucks and got another 750 rebate

Couldn't be any easier

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Is EAA as easy to sign up for as MCA? Is it a guaranteed rebate? If I already order my car and only have maybe 6-8 weeks left is that enough time?

It was a little confusing but I'm kind of an idiot, there is a spot once your signed up and logged in to EAA's site that you scroll down to and get to the site. If you just use EAA's Ford Partner login I think the rebate page shows up.

Still trying to get Ford to send me another $750, I feel I've earned it. About 1000 FB friends have seen nothing but 2015 Mustang posts since May. They are probably more well informed than the dealers.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Tim Hilliard, thanks for your post. I stand corrected !

according to the EAA guy I spoke with there wasn't an additional $750 discount but
he's obviously not aware there is an extra discount.

I posted the thread in the forum's Canada section to see if any Canadians have applied
and received the extra $750 , I wondered if it was a US only discount.
I think it may be US only.

$750 EAA X-Plan eCoupon Offer Program #34810, you must register for this offer at www.fordpartner.com. This offer is only valid for the customer named on the certificate and is transferable within the customer's immediate household. Sale is to an individual only, not to be used for commercial sales. Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of any eligible Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Customer must take new retail delivery from US Ford or Lincoln dealer stock by 1/5/2015. For complete qualification and incentive details, see your local Ford or Lincoln Dealer. Program is eligible for EAA members and same household members who are residents of the United States. Ford Motor
Sponsored