Sponsored

5k+ UPDATE - Steeda SMcQueen Suspension (Non-Magniride) 1k Review (w/images)

SunTzu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope
YEAH BUT WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR WHEELS?! Ha. Just kidding. I remember enjoying your detailed review of your setup. Thanks for bumping it.

and yeah I’m still gonna copy you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bear_Stang

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
YEAH BUT WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR WHEELS?! Ha. Just kidding. I remember enjoying your detailed review of your setup. Thanks for bumping it.

and yeah I’m still gonna copy you.
Copy away man. Matter o' factly, you may see all my current steeda suspension components in the sale section very soon...

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
OP
OP
Bear_Stang

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
We're sorry to learn of the troubles you're having with the alignment @Bear_Stang

Can you clarify the shop performing the alignment? We/Discount Tire do not perform alignment services.

https://www.discounttire.com/learn/services-not-offered
giphy.gif

The tech found this issue while upgrading the suspension (as opposed to fixing it). I am no longer having issues with my alignment thanks to my local firestone. I realize that everyone's mileage may vary for this; the individuals doing the work should be trusted more than the business name. A fair portion of mustang owners likely head to discount tire for their needs (inferred from your sponsorship), and I have had bad luck with a different firestone location.

I understand what the original alignment shop was attempting to do with their mod, and to their credit it did not break off during any backroad fun. I, however, would have much rather dropped 30 bucks on the right part from STEEDA or BMR, or that the shop made use of the installed caster / camber plates.

I will double check with the techs the next time I see them. If I find out it was not a discount tire location, I will update my statement. I will also shoot you a PM at that time with specific details.

That being said, do you have full operating control over your franchise branches? If you are not a franchise, I retract this question.