Sponsored

500RWHP Supercharger

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Damn since I'm from Dallas I guess I need to get rid of this 700rwhp pos. 700rwhp manual with 3.73s is plenty of fun. If I had 1250rwhp 700 would probably be boring. Since this is the most power I've ever had in a car it feels like a beast to me. Maybe one day when I hit the lottery I'll be able to get over 1000.
There is a 100rwhp difference between 600 and 700. 700 you can start playing around up there. You even have to admit you can throw a rock up and hit a 600rw car.

700-800 is a good street car power. As long as you have decent tires, it's manageable and with a experience you can be a good force on the street.
Sponsored

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What's going on in here lol. Just stumbled on this thread.

Did somebody just brag about their mom's Range Rover? Whoa.

Maybe you can just post a copy of your parent's bank accounts and put all of us to shame.
It's all about that 401k bro!

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
LOL...damn...did you notice this guy changed his post from his "mom's" Range Rover to his "wife's" Range Rover???

Agree with you...this thread has turned to crap...let it die...
This has been an educational thread.

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wow, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was playing into your general attitude and mindset, and these comments in particular:

In other words, that's a car with a small blower and an unimpressive amount of power. WAYYY SLOW. :lol:
For a built motor, it is a small blower. Typically built motor 5.0s are running 3.6l blowers or higher. That 2.9 can only flow enough volume and be efficient. There are other threads in this forum explaining all of that. I don't just go 1/4 mile at a time, I like the roll racing, half mile, mile etc.

Yes, I'm used to my 980rw setting now. Not saying it's not fast at all, but I'm used to it. My top setting on the street is still sketchy. I have to watch what surface I'm on, and my tire pressures. I run 275 M/T pro on the back as I was doing n/t grudge racing at the track. I'm to the point now of not caring about that, looking at other tire options now.

I honestly find it amusing that there are people trying to clown me, calling me ignorant, yet has no experience beyond a bolt on car, or a basic blower package.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
fatherford you should just sell me the white car. It doesn't seem like you get to drive it much anyways.

Sponsored

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
fatherford you should just sell me the white car. It doesn't seem like you get to drive it much anyways.
That ain't no lie lol...

Got faith whatever stupid thing it's doing will get found. It's probally a 10 cent gasket.

How is your car running?

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
That ain't no lie lol...

Got faith whatever stupid thing it's doing will get found. It's probally a 10 cent gasket.

How is your car running?
I had to drop mine back off. The car was running good for a few days than started throwing rich codes and running like crap. i know this Procharger kit has been giving tuners fits but I'm sure Manny will figure it out with a little more time. It ended up putting down decent power for a little p1 and Ho kit.

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I had to drop mine back off. The car was running good for a few days than started throwing rich codes and running like crap. i know this Procharger kit has been giving tuners fits but I'm sure Manny will figure it out with a little more time. It ended up putting down decent power for a little p1 and Ho kit.
Mine was making awesome power. Then just all of the sudden when it goes into closed loop the passenger side only will go rich to lean, back and fourth. Force open loop and it will make big power and run fine.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
10.90s was fast. Rofl. Okay buddy. :lol:

It's funny that only 7 guys on this site have sub 10.90 cars. 10.90s is fast. I know guys with 150hp bikes that are only doing 11.1s.

And nobody said you couldn't drive 1000hp cars around. But me personally wouldn't daily drive 1000hp waste of fuel.
Man, you guys need to open your eyes a little more. There are N/A 11-14 cars that re running faster than 10.9.

OP
OP
Sawman70

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
Well my quest for a 500HP RWHP supercharged Ford V8 ended at a Jag Dealership. After much deliberation in my own head over to Whipple or Not to Whipple; I purchased a 1 Year old 2016 F Type R. 550HP AWD.

I almost traded in the 2015 but chickened out at the last second. I kept it.

If Ford actually put this motor in one of their own vehicles with the ZF trans it would be heaven for me and I would own the car in a heartbeat. But for now I have a Jaguar with a Blown Ford 5.0 in it.

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Well my quest for a 500HP RWHP supercharged Ford V8 ended at a Jag Dealership. After much deliberation in my own head over to Whipple or Not to Whipple; I purchased a 1 Year old 2016 F Type R. 550HP AWD.

I almost traded in the 2015 but chickened out at the last second. I kept it.

If Ford actually put this motor in one of their own vehicles with the ZF trans it would be heaven for me and I would own the car in a heartbeat. But for now I have a Jaguar with a Blown Ford 5.0 in it.
Interesting decision. Cool car, though! Got any pics?

OP
OP
Sawman70

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope these work.
F Type Rear Side.JPG
F type Side.JPG

OP
OP
Sawman70

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the well wishes.

It wasn't what you would call cheap but the guy that bought it first took the real hit. 1 Year 4 months since title and he traded in for a 911.

Factory Certified with 10K on the clock. Well maintained.

I got it for about 35% off of sticker with 2 years tacked on to the Jaguar warranty. My guess is he took about a 40% hit but whatever, to each their own.
Sponsored