wizofwuz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to let everyone know for future reference that my car lost its touchscreen but everything else worked on the display. Took it to the dealership and they reset the communication module and all appears to be back to normal. I was trying to find something on the forum and didn't. If something changes I will update this post......
Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Just wanted to let everyone know for future reference that my car lost its touchscreen but everything else worked on the display. Took it to the dealership and they reset the communication module and all appears to be back to normal. I was trying to find something on the forum and didn't. If something changes I will update this post......
You can reset it youself by holding the power button and fast forward button

OP
OP
wizofwuz

wizofwuz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately after 3 complete battery resets and the 2 finger salute you mentioned I had no luck...... Thanks for throwing that out there!

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Unfortunately after 3 complete battery resets and the 2 finger salute you mentioned I had no luck...... Thanks for throwing that out there!
Hahahaah. That sucks
Sponsored