Sponsored

40-130 pull Livernois tune wms downpipe mmr intake

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Livernois tune, wms downpipe, Fftic intercooler mmr intake, no mufflers. Track was closed so some testing lol, Seems to be a very stout pull I think in looking at it the lms shift points could be better they are shifting at redline I think 5800-6000 might be better and could shave another second off this.

[ame]
Sponsored

Reds197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BASE (sold)16 LPF 62mm 16 Whipple 15 VMP MT-82
A general rule is to shift about 300 rpm AFTER max power. Is this the case?

Sponsored

OP
OP

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, I understand now...you want the shift points lowered?
Possibly, not sure yet, my car certainly has no where near the 5500 rpm drop off like a stock one, if you watch the pull its still pulling strong at redline in the lower gears but the 3-4 and 4-5 shifts might do better at 5800-6000 I gotta test some more

OP
OP

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slightly off topic but how did the car feel at 130?
Well I was filming with one hand and driving with the other on a secondary road in Mexico :-), it felt good it's a pp car.

Sponsored

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Great video. Thanks for the mention and thanks for running our OR downpipe.

JJ

bislag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT w/PP
Umm not sure if we are looking at same thing you video shows a 40-80 of 6 secs, mine shows one of 5 sec, 1 sec difference which is massive in the race world. I'm I looking at this wrong ??
You should really just do the video again and shift at the right time yourself.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Arguing about times on videos that only go to tenths is pointless. Plus, this guy didn't even post his mods. "Mildly bolted on" doesn't help much for comparisons sake.

bislag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT w/PP
Well this thread got interesting. The OP's time isn't useful because he was shifting well outside the power band, which easily cost him some time. Something that he himself admitted in this thread.

Not that any of this matters, but I'm bored and had 5 minutes at work:
Marius has claimed elsewhere that his mustang is fully bolted. If you're going to register to a site for the sole purpose of trolling, at least choose a different username. It's all aggregated at your google plus profile(anybody curious can find it by googling Marius Matescu mustang). And Marius, there's no need to be upset, you really don't need the approval of others to enjoy your car, Regular Car Reviews is satire.

marius.mateescu.94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mustang v6
Well this thread got interesting. The OP's time isn't useful because he was shifting well outside the power band, which easily cost him some time. Something that he himself admitted in this thread.

Not that any of this matters, but I'm bored and had 5 minutes at work:
Marius has claimed elsewhere that his mustang is fully bolted. If you're going to register to a site for the sole purpose of trolling, at least choose a different username. It's all aggregated at your google plus profile(anybody curious can find it by googling Marius Matescu mustang). And Marius, there's no need to be upset, you really don't need the approval of others to enjoy your car, Regular Car Reviews is satire.

I know that why do you think I joined with my google name? I didn't join to troll, just to express my surprise the car isn't faster. This is the first pull I've seen posted on here of a bolted on car running. I read these forums regularly but haven't joined because of stuff like this. A lot of you seem very proud of your new purchases and get hurt easily at the slightest thing it seems. I've had my car over 3 years, I have nothing to be biased against. I'm looking to upgrade it so I have no reason to up play it.

Fully bolted? No I have a lot of parts I can put on the car that I haven't. Ported heads, true long tube headers with a catless mid pipe, catback, driveshaft, just to name a few.

My car has 4.10s, jlt intake, bbk shorties, ported upper and lower manifolds, and a MPT 91 octane tune running on crap California gas That's it. I'm done with this thread considering all my posts got deleted haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored