• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: West Virginia 4 brand new 02 sensors

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
Sold
Sponsored

Last edited:

wilp99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wil
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2018 F250 Lariat power stroke
OP
OP
MustangWarrior

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Also interested

Sponsored

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
WARNING, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!

The seller is a clown, he sent o2 sensors that are for a v6 and not for a v8 as they are listed in a v8 forum. I reached out to Brent Evans and now he says he has no clue who I am and never sold o2 sensors. Well it's kinda funny because he took my money and sent me product, albeit incorrect product and now he does not want to stand behind the sale. Now that he is unwilling to work with me I had to file a paypal complaint...

OP
OP
MustangWarrior

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
WARNING, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!

The seller is a clown, he sent o2 sensors that are for a v6 and not for a v8 as they are listed in a v8 forum. I reached out to Brent Evans and now he says he has no clue who I am and never sold o2 sensors. Well it's kinda funny because he took my money and sent me product, albeit incorrect product and now he does not want to stand behind the sale. Now that he is unwilling to work with me I had to file a paypal complaint...
The item was not listed as a V8 product. Just as 02 sensors which are compatible with all 15 up mustangs from what my dealer mentioned.

I am confident that PayPal will lean in my favor being as they were sold accurately.

You are the one disputing a transaction from 4 months ago....Sounds to me like you just need money so you decided to falsify information with PayPal saying these were wrong months after the fact.

They were sold as is. I am confident I will win this case since I had a similar situation from a guy a while back that tried to scam me for his money back. I am a reputable seller and member and have sold over 100 things on here with no issues.

I no longer have my vehicle but do not appreciate putting my information on here with no grounds to stand on.

Have a nice day and I wish you better luck with your next scam.

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
LOL, nice try. Funny how you changed the thread and removed the pic since the dispute was filed! I thought you didn't know who I was when I tried to give you a chance thru email to resolve this. Your math is off as well, I sent payment 7/31, I received the sensors about a week later, not sure where you get 4 months from. I purchased them as spares and did not need them immediately so they went on the shelf. I finally needed them and before I even removed them from the package I notice the part number was different and I contacted you. You then said you had no idea who I was, I can post our email correspondence if you would like.

If you knew these were for a v6 why would you post them in a v8 thread? You also did not specify that they were for a v6 in the thread either...

I'll send you the sensors back, just refund me the money, I'm not a scammer and I'm not a broke dick like you are implying, I have excellent feedback and purchase history on this site and every other site I am on. I am a stand up buyer and a stand up seller. I would refund someone if they reached out and said I sold them the wrong product, it happens, but how the person handles themselves and the transaction show their true character. So are you going to hose me on these still brand new in the package o2 sensors or are you going to be a stand up seller and take them back so you can properly relist them and sell them properly?? It's only $100, do the right thing!

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
SO as you can see I tried to reach out and handle this like an adult, I made zero demands, you tried to play it off like you didn't know me so who looks like to broke ass scammer now? I don't screw people over bud, I've always been a straight up & honest person. You can google my screen name that I use on every forum that I've been on for over 15 years now with zero negative feedback or postings that I've screwed anyone over.

I think it's also funny how you accuse me of being a scammer then post examples of other issues you've had with other people and scams, you're just building case history against yourself that you are a scammer. I looked at your feedback and you have none other than what I left and your trade rating is 0%...

I also posted a pic of you for sale thread before you decided to take down the pics, good thing I took a screen shot, I had a feeling you would play games. As you can see in the blurry pics, the part number was illegible...

DO THE RIGHT THING, give me a refund and I'll send the sensors back.

Screenshot_20191023-155732_Chrome.jpg

20191024_205945.jpg

20191024_210017.jpg

Last edited:

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So are you going to do the right thing or are you going to brag about how you are going to win the dispute rather than doing the right thing and giving me my money back for a falsely advertised product?

Sponsored

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The item was not listed as a V8 product. Just as 02 sensors which are compatible with all 15 up mustangs from what my dealer mentioned.
So doesn't that mean when I purchased them from you that they would work on a v8? Well they don't, they are just for a v6 only, which means you should refund my money, I'll happily send them back as they are still brand new in the unopened bags!

Like I said, DO NOT buy from this guy, he is a thief and a liar and does not stand behind what he sells!

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Well I have an update! PayPal sided with me that this seller is a thief, liar and a broke clown and are going to refund my money.

BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER!!!

OP
OP
MustangWarrior

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
Well I have an update! PayPal sided with me that this seller is a thief, liar and a broke clown and are going to refund my money.

BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER!!!

No one cares they didn't agree of any of that and they also didn't make me pay the 100 back.

They also stated that they are reopening the case being they didn't see my evidence that I provided so like I said it will be coming back to you and again I make 80k with a gt350r I'm far from broke keyboard warrior.

OP
OP
MustangWarrior

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
This man is saying I'm broke but is fighting a $100 from 4 months ago. I make $100 in half an hr.

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wow, I need your job if your math can be that bad and still make that much. I paid you 7/31, they showed up a few days later, I bought them as spare until needed, then I finally need them on 10/23 when I realized they were not the right sensors as you advertised, I verified the numbers on the packages before I opened them to discover they were for a v6. Sure, shame on me for not verifying when they arrived but I figured everyone on here has been trustworthy and you would be too. I emailed you on 10/23, you said you didn't know who I was so we exchanged a few more emails and you still denied it, then I sent you a PM and filed a claim being that you didnt respond. True, I did have the sensors for 2 ½ months (they showed up the fist week of August) but I trusted you were a good seller and didn't need to verify, lesson learned...

If I sold someone the wrong parts I would stand behind them, whether it was a day, a month or 4 months, if I sold you the wrong or bad part I would take care of it, it's what stand up people do, plain & simple. Then you got on here calling me broke, over a lousy $100. Well if you make $200/hr then why so hard to refund me $100 and then properly list & sell them. Someone so rich & well off should be able to stand behind product they improperly listed. I've never screwed anyone over on a sale but yet you get on here bragging how you're going to win the claim rather than saying "hey man, sorry for the mistake, send them back and I'll shoot you a refund", you know the thing stand up people do...

Sensors have been shipped back to you per PayPal request , tracking number 9405 5036 9930 0155 0954 93
Sponsored

Last edited: