Sponsored

350 or 350R vs. 2015 Roush Stage 3 ?

my03mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru BRZ, 2017 Ford Fiesta ST
And ... don't forget about Steeda. We will put our touches on this beauty! With our passion for racing & suspensions ... the sky is the limit with this vehicle.

www.steedavehicles.com

Best Regards,

TJ
Trust me, I haven't. I have a list of parts I've been wanting to get from you guys for awhile!
The rumor is the RS3 will be ball park $70k. That said it will come with a newly redesigned supercharger bringing the car up to 675hp. This new blower is now readily available for order on their site. Roush is also offering a programable suspension system as well as their new "Activ8" exhaust system which can also be tweaked within the car via a knob of sorts and wirelessly via an Apple iOS device. It's my understanding that the software will be further developed to interface with the cars GPS so the driver can program the active exhaust based on all sorts of variables. For example, it can be disabled within a radius of your home and in between certain times of day/night so not to wake the neighbors. VERY cool tech, but not enough for me to justify the added costs (yet).

I am keeping a close eye on further communications from Roush waiting patiently for their official pricing. From what I have been told, it should be out in the next 60 to 90 days.
I wouldn't expect 70K with a base car and package. Now with a fully loaded Stage 3 Phase 3... That'll be a different story.

I'm curious to see if they still recommend the aluminator for their phase 3 (675HP but I think that will change for this year). They did with the S197 5.0 but since it has been upgraded I want to see what they say.
Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I still think the "Hand Built FPC 5.2 liter" IS the only way to go...a car like this can only handle so much power, and I think Ford is spot on...probably 525 HP for 2016 and 550 or more the next year 2017. Hand built....this is why so many people are now considering a Mustang, that would never think of it..FPC Engine...I can not wait