Sponsored

32-mile '22 GT500 CFTP HE for sale...

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Eruption Green and Cyber Orange are two of those colors for me. EG doesn’t show its true colors on a Bronco the way it does with all the curves of a Mustang. Cyber on a Mach E looks funny to me, on the Mustang with the black trim pieces (and even more so with a black roof) it seems to pop more instead of just being one big blob of bright yellow-orange. Just the way my eyes see those colors, others I’m sure see them differently
Totally agree that a painted Black roof makes many vehicles pop compared to a non-painted Black roof vehicle and of course various colors of OTT stripes can also make a significant visual difference to a Mustang model as well.

Additionally and as @Inthehighdesert mentioned earlier, many colors look much better on a Mustang V. an SUV or F150.

2017 GT350R and 2018 Civic Type R - 1 (2).jpg

2012 Boss 302.jpg

HR001 - 1.jpg
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Funny you mention EG on the bronco. That’s what my wife really wanted, but I talked her in to antimatter grey. She’s really happy with it. I still like the EG on the bronco just needs a few things to bring it out a little better.

Eruption Green and Cyber Orange are two of those colors for me. EG doesn’t show its true colors on a Bronco the way it does with all the curves of a Mustang. Cyber on a Mach E looks funny to me, on the Mustang with the black trim pieces (and even more so with a black roof) it seems to pop more instead of just being one big blob of bright yellow-orange. Just the way my eyes see those colors, others I’m sure see them differently

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Funny you mention EG on the bronco. That’s what my wife really wanted, but I talked her in to antimatter grey. She’s really happy with it. I still like the EG on the bronco just needs a few things to bring it out a little better.
I don’t think EG looks bad on the Bronco, it just seems to keep the darker green hue to it. Needs more curves to let the gold tones come out more. Antimatter Gray is an underrated color for a gray. Has some cool undertones to it. I think someone posted a few pics somewhere here where it looked almost a root beer color in certain lighting. Ford really nailed it on colors for S550 that’s for sure.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Man that's just a plain, stupid, and ridiculous sale price. Run Fast.

That car model is every thing the Shelby brand brings.

The dial-0-gear selector just leaves me cold.

Just saying, nice car for a buyer/owner.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Completely screwed that up, not antimatter, area 51. Antimatter is a really cool color.

I don’t think EG looks bad on the Bronco, it just seems to keep the darker green hue to it. Needs more curves to let the gold tones come out more. Antimatter Gray is an underrated color for a gray. Has some cool undertones to it. I think someone posted a few pics somewhere here where it looked almost a root beer color in certain lighting. Ford really nailed it on colors for S550 that’s for sure.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Completely screwed that up, not antimatter, area 51. Antimatter is a really cool color.
I was thinking Dark Matter. Realized that after the fact. Antimatter is the dark blue one. So many Matter colors 🤣

Area 51 is a good color on the Bronco, I like it.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely love my R. That said, get in a 500 on a road course if you can or a twisty road and the 500 is engineering genius. Especially the dct.

That car model is every thing the Shelby brand brings.

The dial-0-gear selector just leaves me cold.

Just saying, nice car for a buyer/owner.

Last edited:

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
:tumbleweed:

I was thinking Dark Matter. Realized that after the fact. Antimatter is the dark blue one. So many Matter colors 🤣

Area 51 is a good color on the Bronco, I like it.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I was about to ask you two…never heard of this Antimatter Gray 😂
I’d say it was the bourbon but I’d only had one at that point 🤣

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely love my R. That said, get in a 500 on a road course if you can or a twisty road and the 500 is engineering genius. Especially the dct.
We are glad for you, NOT for me.... I like a manual box.....adds to the drive.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Certainly respect your opinion and no question that the GT500 is an outstanding Mustang which performs at a very high level on many aspects, but after some seat time in a GT500 a couple of years ago I realized just how much I valued and appreciated the high revving, naturally aspirated FPC engine along with the driving engagement of shifting a manual transmission on a GT350R.

Of course the resonator delete on the 2-seat GT350's certainly adds to the overall aural and exciting driving experience as well.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
The difference for me is I don’t need to knock one to appreciate the other or not give credit where credit is due. Not sure why others feel the need. Makes no difference to me.

Certainly respect your opinion and no question that the GT500 is an outstanding Mustang which performs at a very high level on many aspects, but after some seat time in a GT500 a couple of years ago I realized just how much I valued and appreciated the high revving, naturally aspirated FPC engine along with the driving engagement of shifting a manual transmission on a GT350R.

Of course the resonator delete on the 2-seat GT350's certainly adds to the overall aural and exciting driving experience as well.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
So sorry that you took offense to my post regarding your or any other GT500 model owner as that was not my intent.
Sponsored