22MY Mustang GT OTD

Melico

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Melico
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I'm about to get a new mustang GT recently, checking several cars are in trainsit ot dealers. Any suggestions from folks about OTD price? I tried contect 4 dealerships, all of them are saying selling with MSRP. I'm wondering if anyone can share some datapoint for recently OTD? Or does anyone have any suggestions for OTD in current maket condition?

p.s. Actually I'm wondering if I can get the price lower than MSRP :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
By OTD price I’m assuming you are referring to out the door, which really shouldn’t even be considered since ea state has different taxes and title requirements and ea dealer has different doc fees. Most people here have ordered their vehicles new from the factory and not out of dealer stock So our pricing was usually better than buying a dealer stock unit. If you order a new one from the factory we have been receiving pricing in some cases as low as 4% back of invoice. Chapman Ford in Horsham is advertising 1% back of invoice on MY23 orders and currently has s9me good discounts on their in stock units. Go to their website and check it out http://chapmanfordhorsham.com/

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Ourisman Manassas VA should be able to be talked down to at least Invoice if possibly 2.5% below on everything they have on the lot. They've got quite a few MY22 cars to include GT/pp1+mR on the floor for 1500 off MSRP. And others on their lot advertised at Invoice or slightly above.

I saw a Race Red GT/PP1+MR sans spoiler for the first time. And next to it was a Eruption Green GT. Today was overcast and even in the indoor lighting it looked REALLY REALLY good. I still prefer N4G but if you want a metallic green, it's hard to say No to Eruption.

PM me if you want help.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Ourisman Manassas VA should be able to be talked down to at least Invoice if possibly 2.5% below on everything they have on the lot. They've got quite a few MY22 cars to include GT/pp1+mR on the floor for 1500 off MSRP. And others on their lot advertised at Invoice or slightly above.

I saw a Race Red GT/PP1+MR sans spoiler for the first time. And next to it was a Eruption Green GT. Today was overcast and even in the indoor lighting it looked REALLY REALLY good. I still prefer N4G but if you want a metallic green, it's hard to say No to Eruption.

PM me if you want help.
How the F do they have so many cars? Most lots I've been on have maybe 1 or 2. I just checked their website, they show like 45+ GTs.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
How the F do they have so many cars? Most lots I've been on have maybe 1 or 2. I just checked their website, they show like 45+ GTs.
The more you sell the more allocations you receive!

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
They've been buying out other dealers stock

They are #1 in mustang or very very close to besting a dealer out in Cali somewhere. Their order priority for my23+ should be quite good.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
They've been buying out other dealers stock

They are #1 in mustang or very very close to besting a dealer out in Cali somewhere. Their order priority for my23+ should be quite good.
Ourisman is on a plain buying spree period. They recently bought out the Toyota dealer I bought from in MD back in January. The large get larger. I worked for a very high volume Ford dealer 20 years ago but he only had the one dealership. He now has 14 Ford dealerships and others such as Infiniti, Honda, etc.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Koons Ford in VA and MD has like 100+ Mustangs in stock, most are under MSRP. Not too far from you.

OP
OP
Melico

Melico

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Melico
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Koons Ford in VA and MD has like 100+ Mustangs in stock, most are under MSRP. Not too far from you.
Cool, I will check their websites to have a look! Thanks for the information!

OP
OP
Melico

Melico

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Melico
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

PM me if you want help.
Awesome, that is amazing. Other dealers have only 1 or 2 Mustang GT, but they have around 45, wtf. I will think for a while. Thanks for your information and help!

OP
OP
Melico

Melico

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Melico
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
By OTD price I’m assuming you are referring to out the door, which really shouldn’t even be considered since ea state has different taxes and title requirements and ea dealer has different doc fees. Most people here have ordered their vehicles new from the factory and not out of dealer stock So our pricing was usually better than buying a dealer stock unit. If you order a new one from the factory we have been receiving pricing in some cases as low as 4% back of invoice. Chapman Ford in Horsham is advertising 1% back of invoice on MY23 orders and currently has s9me good discounts on their in stock units. Go to their website and check it out http://chapmanfordhorsham.com/
Thanks! I'm trying to find a in stock car recently. But maybe I will try a custom order if I can't find one :)
Sponsored