22 S550 Tracking Thread

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Good luck! Did you get scheduled for 2023 yet? Hopefully your dealer has allocations, sounds like some of the lower volume dealers are getting very few (and some none) since 2023 MY will be a short run. Probably a good idea to keep your eyes open for 2022 dealer stock just in case (if you want the S550 instead of the S650).
Not scheduled yet, but I just placed the order last week. Went with Ourisman in Manassas, who assures me they can get the car.

But I'm right there with you on keeping my eyes open for dealer stock - already doing that.
Sponsored

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Hang in there but keep your eyes open for a nice 22 or used 20 / 21. They are out there! Fingers crossed for you. I hope Santa treats you right with the perfect pony for you!
Thanks! And congratulations on your new car, I love that color too.

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Did you at least go with someone other than Chapman this time Dave? I wouldn’t wish them on anyone.
Yes, I went with Ourisman and they've been great so far. Fingers crossed, and thanks again for the rec.

Love your new car too - congratulations! If I wasn't set on grabber blue that would be my next choice.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Yes, I went with Ourisman and they've been great so far. Fingers crossed, and thanks again for the rec.

Love your new car too - congratulations! If I wasn't set on grabber blue that would be my next choice.
Glad to hear you went with someone more reliable this time. Pretty sure Ourisman will take good care of you and if needed they have some great discounts on MY22 inventory. LOL on my color. It’s still growing on me. Wasn’t my first choice but it looks better every time I drive it! Hopefully you get scheduled in the next go around.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Not scheduled yet, but I just placed the order last week. Went with Ourisman in Manassas, who assures me they can get the car.

But I'm right there with you on keeping my eyes open for dealer stock - already doing that.
Awesome, heard good things about them from others here. They’re high volume so you should get built.

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
My car definitely won’t be arriving before Christmas. Currently the vessel it will be on is due to dock at my local port December 31st. It is scheduled to board the Thermopylae next week to begin the journey across the Pacific to Australia. Dealer ETA is January 14th.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
So my journey has finally come to an end. My Green Monster is home! Heading to the other dealership tomorrow to cancel my order and get my deposit back. I'm going to love pulling up in this car! To recap, Green Monster is a 2020 Premium with 6100 miles on it. 401A, A10, Active Exhaust, Ford Safe and Smart, 3.55 LS, Voice Activated Navigation and really sweet polished aluminum 19 inch rims. I know this car was meant for me. It's so loud! Going to stay on to keep routing for everyone still waiting.

car home.jpg

car home 2.jpg

car home 3.jpg

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Beautiful!! I love the color! It is unique and will get lots of attention. And, it has fewer miles than my 2022 which I picked up new in late-August! Enjoy!!
So my journey has finally come to an end. My Green Monster is home! Heading to the other dealership tomorrow to cancel my order and get my deposit back. I'm going to love pulling up in this car! To recap, Green Monster is a 2020 Premium with 6100 miles on it. 401A, A10, Active Exhaust, Ford Safe and Smart, 3.55 LS, Voice Activated Navigation and really sweet polished aluminum 19 inch rims. I know this car was meant for me. It's so loud! Going to stay on to keep routing for everyone still waiting.

car home.jpg

car home 2.jpg

car home 3.jpg

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Enjoy your new ride. It’s beautiful and the wait is finally over! Take a deep breath and relax.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

car home.jpg

car home 2.jpg

car home 3.jpg
Congrats, looks great! Enjoy it

Sponsored

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
Well
 my journey has finally come to an end. My car showed up at the dealership yesterday and I immediately asked for proof of life. Went this afternoon and picked it up. Can’t believe the wait is over and my car actually came! 😂 Pictures coming tomorrow :)

SloWay2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert
Good for you on grabbing used and saving some money Purple, that vert I ordered June 8th wasn’t built until 2nd week of October, and still isn’t at the dealer.

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
Here she is!! đŸ€© Had to grab some pics with my velocity blue before she gets sold back to ford. The grabber blue POPS
7DC3EA01-05A9-43BA-95A8-4A211BE47B47.jpeg

3385B8DE-88EF-4566-B7F5-A9FA27152251.jpeg

948CB250-A25E-43AF-B129-8ED6E2A27195.jpeg
40E997A9-9206-40E6-83C2-DDB8CE540CC2.jpeg

DAD3BC65-EA02-4E87-9F6C-A7B624F85291.jpeg

Ezatnova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Base HE
More info to come but as a first post, I snagged a HE Base GT500 from an up north NY allocation. Built on 10/8 (N3318). It got to the dealer on 11/17, and there it sits as logistics for delivery trucks are all jacked up from the Buffalo snow. Delivery to me was pushed a week and now targeting next weekend.

Trading in a 2016 AMG C63S sedan with Renntech tuning (601 hp/657 tq). I will sorely miss that car and was near tears taking my daughter’s booster out of the back today as it gets ready to head on a truck up to the dealer tomorrow. Amazing AMG V8 noise, happy rear end, loads of luxury , safety, quality materials and solid build. I typically get into a new car about every 5 years, but I’m not interested in the upcoming. 2023 AMG C63S with the hybrid 4cyl. To me AMG is/was all about big V8s. I know this new car will be way faster, and definitely faster/quicker than the GT500, but I just am not ready for the hybrid stuff.
I have lost sleep over wondering if I’m going to regret this move, but I couldn’t help jump at what is possibly the last monster V8 hurrah and a really great driving car, with rear seating that works for a kid.

I'm sure it’ll ease my pain whenever my Shelby arrives but it’s tough until then!

Quick question
I searched and found a thread on here showing 2020 GT500’s by color. Is there by chance a thread like that going for 2022’s? Sorry if I’m missing it in my search.

Thanks.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10

car home.jpg

car home 2.jpg

car home 3.jpg
Congrats! I'm glad you finally got something. I had my fingers crossed that you wouldn't go back to the bowtie side, sorry you had so many hurdles but these cars are so sweet! If you like loud, put the back seats down. I've had mine like that for a week now and it sounds so much better in the car. I think you can keep the name Purple Haze too, because the real stuff is green lol
Sponsored