22 S550 Tracking Thread

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
You are absolutely right. I found a 2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium that looks pretty nice.....Going to look at it and see if it's my car! Love the color!
Hope it works out. I would have jumped all over that if I could have found one with all the options I wanted. The options were more important than the color for me.
Sponsored

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Hope it works out. I would have jumped all over that if I could have found one with all the options I wanted. The options were more important than the color for me.
Color is one that I love. Bonus is that it is a premium, has A10, Active Valve exhaust, 3.55LS, 401A, Leather interior....Just seems even nicer that my 23 order. Fingers crossed. I have to travel a bit this weekend to see it. Hope it works out.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Color is one that I love. Bonus is that it is a premium, has A10, Active Valve exhaust, 3.55LS, 401A, Leather interior....Just seems even nicer that my 23 order. Fingers crossed. I have to travel a bit this weekend to see it. Hope it works out.
hopefully it will be the one. Options are the same as mine except mine also has the Security pkg which is important to me since it won’t be garage kept.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
Amen! I found my car! It's a 2020 GT Premium Vert. Cancelling my 23 order and I'm actually not sad. This car is loaded and has only 6000 miles on it. Also, stole it! Here's a couple of initial pictures. I will post more this weekend when it comes home. This car is spotless. Plastic protective film still on 5.0 on engine cover. Came with a brand new factory car cover, never opened.

lime mustang.jpg

lime mustang 2.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Amen! I found my car! It's a 2020 GT Premium Vert. Cancelling my 23 order and I'm actually not sad. This car is loaded and has only 6000 miles on it. Also, stole it! Here's a couple of initial pictures. I will post more this weekend when it comes home. This car is spotless. Plastic protective film still on 5.0 on engine cover. Came with a brand new factory car cover, never opened.

lime mustang.jpg

lime mustang 2.jpg
Nice looking car! Congrats!

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG

lime mustang.jpg

lime mustang 2.jpg
Outstanding! I was hoping to see a successful post from you soon;been a long wait for you. Glad you found one.....nice ride, enjoy her!!!!

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)

lime mustang.jpg

lime mustang 2.jpg
Great looking ride. Really happy it’s finally worked out for you. I know it felt like the whole worlds weight was lifted off my shoulders when I finally found an alternative to the endless unknown waiting when doing a special order.

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Hi All...just a check in...Am I the only one left that has not been scheduled for MY23? I was a 22 no go and my order was converted. I know my dealer sucks but I don't have a lot of options close by. Just wanted to see if anyone else is still waiting and if anyone can take a stab at the next scheduling week date? Thanks my favorite support group!
Now that you and lgb0250 have gotten cars, I may be the last one standing who did not get built in 2022. Ordered on 3/29, finally received cancellation notice early October.

That makes me The Biggest Loser.

I have to laugh, because otherwise I'd cry. Apparently I also like punishment, because I have recently put in a new order for a 2023. And so the waiting begins again...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Now that you and lgb0250 have gotten cars, I may be the last one standing who did not get built in 2022. Ordered on 3/29, finally received cancellation notice early October.

I have to laugh, because otherwise I'd cry. Apparently I also like punishment, because I have recently put in a new order for a 2023. And so the waiting begins again...
Good luck! Did you get scheduled for 2023 yet? Hopefully your dealer has allocations, sounds like some of the lower volume dealers are getting very few (and some none) since 2023 MY will be a short run. Probably a good idea to keep your eyes open for 2022 dealer stock just in case (if you want the S550 instead of the S650).

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
Good luck! Did you get scheduled for 2023 yet? Hopefully your dealer has allocations, sounds like some of the lower volume dealers are getting very few (and some none) since 2023 MY will be a short run. Probably a good idea to keep your eyes open for 2022 dealer stock just in case (if you want the S550 instead of the S650).
Question about allocations and scheduling. If you are scheduled does that mean dealer has allocation?

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Question about allocations and scheduling. If you are scheduled does that mean dealer has allocation?
If you have a scheduled build date and a VIN, yes they have an allocation. If they didn’t you’ll never get scheduled.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)

Hang in there but keep your eyes open for a nice 22 or used 20 / 21. They are out there! Fingers crossed for you. I hope Santa treats you right with the perfect pony for you!

Last edited:

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)

Did you at least go with someone other than Chapman this time Dave? I wouldn’t wish them on anyone.