22 S550 Tracking Thread

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Have you nor read the unending SH+T gt people give 4 banger people on this forum alone?
Nope I haven't strayed far from this thread. You think the poor guy was just trying to avoid the hate on the road? lol

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
Nope I haven't strayed far from this thread. You think the poor guy was just trying to avoid the hate on the road? lol
Or just likes the look? Or wants to appear to have more money than they do? We have all seen Shelby badging all over GTs as well. Fake it til you make it maybe?

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
5.0 badges are a dealer option for the Ecoboost in Oz. I have no desire to add these. On the Ecoboost sold here, the front grille is different, including a different pony badge. The rear decklid is different as mentioned and the wheels are unique here compared to a GT.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
5.0 badges are a dealer option for the Ecoboost in Oz. I have no desire to add these. On the Ecoboost sold here, the front grille is different, including a different pony badge. The rear decklid is different as mentioned and the wheels are unique here compared to a GT.
A dealer option!? Ok now that is a disgrace

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
A dealer option!? Ok now that is a disgrace
Yeah itā€™s listed on the Ford Oz website. Along with stripes and spoilers etc. oh assume they are dealer options anyway. It might be factory option. šŸ˜¬

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Ford Performance gave me an ETA of 10/18 - 10/24, Ford Chat gave me 10/24 - 10/30 yesterday. Car arrived at the rail hub Sunday 10/16, I'm leaning towards FP being correct. My dealer seems to be out of office today, but that's fine.

Side note, did ford make a 2018+ Mustang GT with the pony on the decklid? I saw a mustang with a 5.0 badge, with 2018+ front bumper, pony badge on the decklid (not "GT") but the rear had only the singles. I thought all 2018+ had duals and I thought all GT's had GT on the rear. It really confused me, it was pretty quiet so i couldn't hear the exhaust. The wheels were also silver which I thought was only on the ecoboosts. Just wondering if it was actually a 2015+ with a 2018 front bumper and fake 5.0 badges. Baffles me why people would put fake 5.0 badges on...
The pony emblem thatā€™s on the decklid of the EB does fit the holes in the decklid for the GT. I have seen people swap out the GT for the pony because they like the look of the pony better. Not sure if thatā€™s the case here but thatā€™s a possibility

22GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT 300a race red (sold)
Well, now my build date got pushed back from the 24th, to the 31st. šŸ™„

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
9 days, 4 hours since officially moving to Built.

Only a freaking 7 hour direct truck ride to dealership left.

Car has still not left Michigan.

Now 7 months since I placed my order. Will be 8 before I receive most likely.

This is so mentally exhausting. Excitement left me months ago. I feel like finally picking her up is going to feel like returning home from a war I lost.

Supposed ETA is 10/19 - 10/26. Blend date was 9/1. Long story short, donā€™t get excited about your blend dateā€¦ or your built dateā€¦ or really anything besides sticking your key in the damn ignition at dealership.

If I wanted to get fckd for 8 months I couldā€™ve just gotten a new girlfriend, she wouldā€™ve been a lot cheaper than sixty freaking thousand dollars.
16 days since being fully built and released for shipping.

Car has not left Flat Rock yet.

ETA bumped back to 10/29 to 11/5 per FP chat today. No reason given. Eric (in seriousness) was very helpful as always, so shoutout Eric. He does the work of 15 Leavyā€™s.

3.7% loan offer expires 11/5. Looking at 5% or worse if it doesnā€™t get there by then.

GM calling regional rep for hopefully one last attempt at getting any sort of helpā€¦ or movementā€¦ to get this damn thing across the line.

As Iā€™ve said beforeā€¦ donā€™t get excited about blend date. Mine was 50 days ago. Donā€™t get excited about built date. That was almost 3 weeks ago. There is NOTHING to be excited about until your own ass is sitting down in the actual drivers seat of the car.

Iā€™d probably have a better shot of getting it sooner if I just went and stole it off the factory lot like the fine people of Detroit have been doing. Hell Iā€™d deliver it to the dealer and pay for it there too.

I COULD HAVE PUSHED THE CAR FROM FLAT ROCK MICHIGAN TO NE PENNSYLVANIA ON FOOT BY NOW.

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
My new car that is ā€œbuiltā€ and awaiting shipment is showing up on Ford Pass with the option to activate the vehicle. Any suggestions on whether to click it or not? Iā€™m wondering if itā€™ll let me see where my car is šŸ˜†

4F8B1B51-5C9D-427E-BF87-D4AA01F07F7C.jpeg

Sponsored

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
My new car that is ā€œbuiltā€ and awaiting shipment is showing up on Ford Pass with the option to activate the vehicle. Any suggestions on whether to click it or not? Iā€™m wondering if itā€™ll let me see where my car is šŸ˜†

Lol you can click, all it will say is ā€œNah man, you gotta be in the car to do thisā€ then reset back to how it is. I gave up and tried that myself 6 weeks ago.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP

I believe you will need to be able to interact with the display in the vehicle to successfully activate things. Patience my friend...

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
Lol you can click, all it will say is ā€œNah man, you gotta be in the car to do thisā€ then reset back to how it is. I gave up and tried that myself 6 weeks ago.
Booo. I thought I remembered seeing someone on here saying they were able to track their build, but then another person said not to try it because if one of the employees at the plant sees a pop-up on the screen, they're likely to deny access. Thought it was worth a shot haha

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
I believe you will need to be able to interact with the display in the vehicle to successfully activate things. Patience my friend...
I tested for patience and it came back negative šŸ˜…

Last edited: