22 S550 Tracking Thread

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
IF no issues it is normally BUILT 24-48 hours after BLEND. IF!!!
Mine is stuck in some sort of purgatory. Was supposed to blend yesterday. It has been showing body shop status for Ford Performance since last Friday. Annoying….
Sponsored

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Mine wasn’t marked as produced until 3 days after the blend date, and wasn’t built until 2 weeks after that. I would be shocked if you had heard anything else already as no one makes it through that quickly, certainly not in “purgatory” status as some people who have been waiting a month or more since produced.

I say purgatory cause Ford Performance doesnt know why its been body shop so long. I wasnt gonna look this week at all. But i saw one guy from the 5th and one guy from the 6th show modules on the blend day. And one from the 4th show built already.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I say purgatory cause Ford Performance doesnt know why its been body shop so long. I wasnt gonna look this week at all. But i saw one guy from the 5th and one guy from the 6th show modules on the blend day. And one from the 4th show built already.
A lot of times their systems don’t really update right away either. I’d say give it a couple more days and you should see something. Maybe nothing different on the tracker, but at least the modules.

Sking1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2022 Mustang GT/CS
My salesman reached out to me and let me know that my Mustang was produced. I’m hoping the tracker updates to built status in the next few days. He also provided me with a copy of the VVR. We shall see if the dates hold up. I am starting to get anxious😆.

F8CF9A84-EBC1-49FD-A1BF-47014EC7BAB5.jpeg

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
A lot of times their systems don’t really update right away either. I’d say give it a couple more days and you should see something. Maybe nothing different on the tracker, but at least the modules.
I’ll keep checking on modules this evening and Monday. And ask FP again on Tues if no change

Sponsored

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Weird how the Ford website still has the build an MY22 Mustang up when we are able to order a 23 now....wonder if they just won't update it until the MY24 ordering is ready to occur. Fingers crossed that my MY23 gets built! Gotta go better than my 22 nightmare!

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Very typical. For MY22 they started taking orders in Oct21, started production in early Jan22, and did not update MY22 Build and Price until early March22.
Weird how the Ford website still has the build an MY22 Mustang up when we are able to order a 23 now....wonder if they just won't update it until the MY24 ordering is ready to occur. Fingers crossed that my MY23 gets built! Gotta go better than my 22 nightmare!

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
LOL. I just got an email from the dealer today telling me that my 22 order had not been selected to be built. Go figure. Good thing I had already ordered a MY23 from another dealer. I don’t want to go through that fiasco again either. Hopefully we will get good news the week of 10/20. I see the schedule now says the plant will be down the week of 12/26.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Very typical. For MY22 they started taking orders in Oct21, started production in early Jan22, and did not update MY22 Build and Price until early March22.
I don’t think the pages every really come offline either. Sometime in august I ended up on the 2021 custom order page, I thought they had updated the look and then I couldn’t find Grabber blue. At the top it said 2021 and it was the ford website.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
LOL. I just got an email from the dealer today telling me that my 22 order had not been selected to be built. Go figure. Good thing I had already ordered a MY23 from another dealer. I don’t want to go through that fiasco again either. Hopefully we will get good news the week of 10/20. I see the schedule now says the plant will be down the week of 12/26.
Fingers crossed for both of us! We really got the run around with our 22 orders! They owe us a break, right!?

Sponsored

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Yeah I just got that same email today too. Ordered 3/29, produced never.

I haven't ordered a 2023 yet. I see we're in the same area of the country - do you have a dealer you'd recommend? I'm not going to order from the previous one.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Yeah I just got that same email today too. Ordered 3/29, produced never.

I haven't ordered a 2023 yet. I see we're in the same area of the country - do you have a dealer you'd recommend? I'm not going to order from the previous one.
just pm’d you

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
Almost a month since my car was “produced” (according to FP. MY tracker still says in production) and yet nobody can tell me where it is and what the hold up is. Ford Performance keeps insisting it’s “built” and that there are no delays for my vehicle & no parts being waited on. ETA was already pushed back once. Seriously starting to think it was stolen at this point but not sure how to even confirm that. I can’t believe there isn’t a single person anywhere that I can get in touch with to find out wtf is going on. This is the first and absolutely the last time I will ever order a car, especially through Ford.
I'm in the same situation. Even went to the dealer and looked at the salesman's screen. Nothing flagged, but car is still sitting at Flat Rock over a month and a half.

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Looks like we have an update from being "In Production":

I figured I would check the Ordertracker app, a little while ago, and it changed to "Awaiting Shipment". Not believing my eyes, I checked the Ford Tracker which has been notoriously slow to update, and sure enough the "Built" is now populated and marked with today's date 10/10/2022. Have yet to receive the Ford email indicating built, so I reached out to FP chat.

Got Eric (concerning at first and assumed I would be placed on multiple hold notifications) and was pleasantly surprised as he responded immediately and checked my vin. Confirmed it was released today and awaiting shipment with and eta of 10/26-11/1.

Although cautiously optimistic.....it feels like progress. Hopefully the built email will come over night.
Sponsored