Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

YourNameHere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
thanks.

wow. so performance.ford.com is different then performanceparts.ford.com and different then ford.com

that seems silly.
Sponsored

SloWay2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert
6/8 orderā€¦still nothing. Guys order on 7/30 and gets a build date. Fuckn ridiculous.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
6/8 orderā€¦still nothing. Guys order on 7/30 and gets a build date. Fuckn ridiculous.
Vert seem to take longer. Donā€™t know why, they just do. I have what I consider to be a pretty plain Jane type of order and while I got the order received email from Ford within 24 hours, going on three weeks later Iā€™m still waiting to be scheduled. Probably has a lot todo with what options are ordered on ea vehicle. I ordered a GT Fastback, 401a, A10, 3.55, black accent pkg, active exhaust and security. Like I said, a pretty plain Jane type of order. Only the Shadow knows!

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
thanks.

wow. so performance.ford.com is different then performanceparts.ford.com and different then ford.com

that seems silly.
I did a
thanks.

that seems silly.
Yeah. I
Vert seem to take longer. Donā€™t know why, they just do. I have what I consider to be a pretty plain Jane type of order and while I got the order received email from Ford within 24 hours, going on three weeks later Iā€™m still waiting to be scheduled. Probably has a lot todo with what options are ordered on ea vehicle. I ordered a GT Fastback, 401a, A10, 3.55, black accent pkg, active exhaust and security. Like I said, a pretty plain Jane type of order. Only the Shadow knows!
I believe they only build convertibles in batches, meaning they're built during certain times. They're could also be a shortage of the convertible hardware itself, causing a back log of unfilled convertible orders.

bloomerfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My Mustang GT was built on 7/21 and was shipped on 7/23 to the CSX Twin Oaks auto depot, which is 12 miles south of Philadelphia. My dealer is approximately 6 miles from the depot. Ford has given me a delivery estimate between 8/3 & 8/8. I registered on the United Road website( The company that transport cars from the Twin Oaks depot to dealers in the Philadelphia tri-state area), so I can see if the car has arrived at the rail yard. As of right now, the web page is showing my car as inactive, meaning the car has not arrived yet. I contacted the Ford Performance chat and they said my car is due to arrive on Monday, 8/8. Keeping my fingers šŸ¤ž.
My dealer says 8-8 for mine also

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
I feel your pain....how bout a 4/29 order date?!?
Happy for any and all that get their build date.

TMustang66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang GT, 22 GT/CS Convertible
Changes to some dashes after 7/27/22. It shows the pieces changed, but did not see info on what the changes are (color, texture, etc). Mine made just prior to this.
ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”
INFORMATION from a post on Blue Oval Forums:
Product Offering Changes - 2022MY Job #2 Mustang Instrument Panel Finish Changes and Customer Communication. Job #2 OKTB July 27th, 2022.

ACTION REQUESTED
Review Retail Orders for 2022MY Mustangs to see if you have any orders impacted for the Job #2 IP change.
All customers with affected retail orders must be made aware of this cosmetic change
SUMMARY
Please be advised there will be a change to the instrument panel finish to some of the 2022MY Mustang arrays beginning with Job #2 production that begins shipping to dealers on 07/25/2022. All customers with affected retail orders must be made aware of this cosmetic change while dealer stock orders require no special handling.

While the automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages, Ford is working diligently on the delivery of our vehicles to dealers and customers. These shortages impact a wide variety of components used to manufacture our products.

As a result, Ford will be making the following product offering changes to the 22MY Mustang that will affect the color of the instrument panel finish on four (4) separate pieces of the instrument panel on certain build combinations.

The four panels affected are:
Centre Panel
Headlamp Switch Bezel
Left Side Outboard Leg Panel
Right Side Outboard Leg Panel
The series affected include the EcoBoost Premium (200A/201A), GT (300A/301A), GT Premium (400/401A), and the California Package (54C).

To understand which series and the exact panels affected, please refer to the attached Instrument Panel J2 Changes & Illustration.

All units built and/or scheduled to be built on or after 06/27/22, will be affected by the color change to the instrument panel finish.

79438C1E-1F95-4FF3-BBD8-C30C78BE96B2.jpeg
0% chance my dealer reaches out to me, thanks for posting!

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
I had a similar issue when building mine over the phone with Granger. Fortunately I had the order guide in front of me because in order to get the B&O the $995 HD radio option must be checked.
My dealer and I are currently trying to figure out how to get the upgrade added since itā€™s really confusing on their end and he sees why itā€™s causing so many issues across the board. When you say the ā€œHD radio option must be checked,ā€ is that something on their end? We tried going through the build process again (on the consumer side) and I didnā€™t see any option for that.

I vaguely remembered this comment and mentioned something about it to him and he said heā€™d look into it, so Iā€™m curious if thereā€™s anything else I can tell him from your experience to help us figure out wtf is going on and how to get this added once and for all! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Could someone that has been able to get registered on the United Road do me a favor and check my VIN. PM me and I send it.
THANK YOU in advance!

Sponsored

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
My dealer and I are currently trying to figure out how to get the upgrade added since itā€™s really confusing on their end and he sees why itā€™s causing so many issues across the board. When you say the ā€œHD radio option must be checked,ā€ is that something on their end? We tried going through the build process again (on the consumer side) and I didnā€™t see any option for that.

I vaguely remembered this comment and mentioned something about it to him and he said heā€™d look into it, so Iā€™m curious if thereā€™s anything else I can tell him from your experience to help us figure out wtf is going on and how to get this added once and for all! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
This might help. My pricing was less as I ordered around Feb 14th. There have been increases since then. Anyway, for a GT Premium the order code is 583. You can see on the DORA how it looks (right side columnā€¦$995 option at my time of ordering)

I think what is confusing is they need to check the HD radio option in their order system (WBDO) as from what I recall it doesnā€™t even say B&O in the drop down menu. If he checks the HD Radio, which again is 583, it should then add the upgrade and price.

side noteā€¦pay no attention to the color, I changed it at darling wifeā€™s request later. lol
04CB9E16-70C8-48E5-8886-AF91342AF846.png

D1113323-AAD2-4F38-B32F-DC3AB7036645.jpeg

Last edited:

steathv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 California Special
Ordered 01/15/2022, built 7/26/2022 shipped by convoy on 08/01/2022. Arrived at the dealer today. Got shipping notification Monday and dealer called today. Ford message today that it was at the dealer. Many production delays for a GT premium, California Special, A10. Has taken some of the excitement out of getting the car, kind of anti-climatic now that it is here but glad the ordeal is over. Naturally going out of town, will pickup Monday.

partswiz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Titanium, 2022 Edge ST, 2022 GT CS

partswiz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Titanium, 2022 Edge ST, 2022 GT CS
I also ordered a GT Premium fastback, 401A, active exhaust, automatic and California Special pkg. Three weeks later I had a vin and am scheduled for September.

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
My car was built 7/29, and this morning the order tracking app said awaiting shipment. At 3pm it said In Transit. Checked 10pm and it said its Delivered. All in one day ā¤

Expecting a call from my dealer in the morning. Extremely excited !!
Sponsored