Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Options? More complicated builds mean more parts, especially chips.

My order was 1/24 and today's my blend date. I got 401A, PP, Magneride, Active Exhaust... Also I noticed some Grabber Blues seem to be coalescing about now
the color probably is doing it maybe? Idk, the march build was rapid red fully loaded 401 with A10, AE, BAP, B&O, and 3.55s.

Same build with the latest but in Oxford white.
Sponsored

BlueOdessa22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
I swear, there’s some quantum principles in play. I’ve been checking the status of the rail shipment by calling CSX at (800) 235-2352. My GT has been on a railcar in Nashville, TN for a few days now, waiting to be routed to a automotive distribution center in Dixiana, SC. From there it’s a 100 mile trip on truck to Charlotte. I’m impatient and have called daily . Every time I call, the ETA to Dixiana keeps getting pushed back. First, it was 6/6, then 6/7. Now it has been updated to 6/9.
I need to stop checking before it gets moved back any further🫤

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Man, I put a order in late march and it’s being delivered in 2 weeks. Put another order in last month and it’ll be here in late July. Why is everyone’s taking so long?
That’s awesome, your lucky man. I placed my order in January for a Ecoboost premium with active exhaust. I had a new build date of June 10 and found out on Friday that’s it’s been delayed again to June 17th. I never received an email and found out through salesman and ford performance :(

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
If your build date is 09 Jun, your sticker should become available soon. See the dates in my signature line to give you an idea and posts from others. But there are no set rules when certain information becomes available, just some general ideas from our experiences.
It got changed to the 16th. I guess that’s why it never became available.

Sponsored

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
Well after a very long wait! I finally got a build date

ordered 11/05/21 (Ontario, Canada)
EG GT premium
PP1, 401A, active exhaust
Build date 07/25.
Looks to be very similar to my order. Waiting on it to be shipped from Flat Rock to Chapman.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
the color probably is doing it maybe? Idk, the march build was rapid red fully loaded 401 with A10, AE, BAP, B&O, and 3.55s.

Same build with the latest but in Oxford white.
I wonder if they're prioritizing autos. There was someone I was PMing about our builds and his was almost the exact same as mine including color, but had a couple additional options + the A10, whereas I ordered the 6MT. His was delivered a couple months ago and mine is estimated to be delivered end of this month. We both ordered around the beginning of the year.

BlueOdessa22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
I wonder if they're prioritizing autos. There was someone I was PMing about our builds and his was almost the exact same as mine including color, but had a couple additional options + the A10, whereas I ordered the 6MT. His was delivered a couple months ago and mine is estimated to be delivered end of this month. We both ordered around the beginning of the year.
My manual GT was built as scheduled on 5/18. Looks like there some other factors in play. Possibly locality allocations or even shipping cost management where order fulfillment optimizations are done based on pure shipping costs, regardless of the order priorities.

Last edited:

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Blend date came and went for my 1/24 order with nothing, and no update on my tracking page. But the modules tracking site is finally showing data.

download.jpg

Sponsored

Rhane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rhane
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray
When was your estimated delivery? That’s awesome, congrats!
It was for this week. I ended up passing due to QC issues on the paint and interior. Car sold to someone else the same day. Wow!

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
How many of you would cancel/pass on your order for an S650?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
How many of you would cancel/pass on your order for an S650?
No, way to many unknowns as we have no idea about any spec, delivery schedule or anything else
Sponsored