Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I haven't received an email from Ford but the agent on the chat said mine has been scheduled.
Sponsored

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
I think the PP and Magneride has been causing delays, could be wrong though.
True I’ve definitely heard those rumors but I think they’re just that - rumors. With all the crazies on this forum and Ford contacts the forum as a whole have, if this was the case it’d have been confirmed by now IMO.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
I just did a chat with the Ford Performance site, my order has been scheduled for production week of 2-May.
I ordered 15-Nov. GT Premium, Eruption Green, 401A, PP, Magneride, Active Exhaust, 6-Speed.

Sponsored

pwnednooblol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT
I ordered on 2/14/2022 and I really feel like I will get the build date email tomorrow from Ford. Who else is thinking they will hopefully get there build date tomorrow or early morning on Friday?

What time on Thursday do they usually send out the emails? Can I see someone’s sample email?
I contacted customer service and they confirmed that my Mustang GT is scheduled for week of 5/2/2022. I asked my dealer and he gave me my VIN. Still no email from Ford and no window sticker yet.

When do you guys think I will receive my car? Sometime in June?

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
So is it still possible that a scheduling email will come later today? If so would it probably be scheduled for later in May?
You still don’t have build date? Was thinking your order was almost identical to mine. GT premium A10 401A black accent on MP color, also perf exhaust /b&o. My order was 1/8 with 3/28 build week (675). Hope you get email later if your still waiting!

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
You still don’t have build date? Was thinking your order was almost identical to mine. GT premium A10 401A black accent on MP color, also perf exhaust /b&o. My order was 1/8 with 3/28 build week (675). Hope you get email later if your still waiting!
As of now nope :frown: still hopeful to hear something sooner rather than later

Jeff22GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Thanks, I know that chat site has been posted because I used it in December, would you mind sharing that link again?

And congrats to you, very exciting.
Thank you, just chatted them up, and my EG 400A is scheduled for may 2nd. The conversation made me laugh.

Thank you very much, I know Thursdays/Fridays are when scheduling is done, and others with the same late availability color have been scheduled today. Those were ordered after mine

Eric
at 14:00, Mar 24:
It looks like it is scheduled for the week of May 2nd. Your sales person should be able to give you your VIN. The vehicles are scheduled though out the week. Not sure who posted that on the internet
Hey was yours a PP1 by any chance? Just trui
I just did a chat with the Ford Performance site, my order has been scheduled for production week of 2-May.
I ordered 15-Nov. GT Premium, Eruption Green, 401A, PP, Magneride, Active Exhaust, 6-Speed.
Haven’t heard anything yet…We basically have the same build i just have the 10 speed I ordered mine first week of November. What was your priority number?

Sponsored

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
Hey was yours a PP1 by any chance? Just trui

Haven’t heard anything yet…We basically have the same build i just have the 10 speed I ordered mine first week of November. What was your priority number?
DORA says 10. Not sure if it has been changed since the order went in.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
November 16 order date, still no build email. Mach 1 HP.

any HP cars get with Nov or later orders get a build date?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
November 16 order date, still no build email. Mach 1 HP.

any HP cars get with Nov or later orders get a build date?
There is still a chance on Friday, as they often run past Thursdays, into Fridays when scheduling. They were supposed to be scheduling for the first 3 weeks in May today, and I haven't heard anyone say they had May 16 for their build week.

Tomorrow we will also find out if they will be doing any scheduling next week, and for what weeks.

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
I tried the Ford Performance chat route earlier today and they were completely unhelpful lol just a generic “Can’t help you with that, contact your salesperson” response
I have a Mach 1 (non-HP) on order since Jan 20th. Ford Performance told me it was unscheduled - clean when I just asked a bit ago today. At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if I should just wait for the S650...
I asked the chat today and they were helpful but still just said unscheduled. I ordered 1/4/22 Mach 1 Eruption Green no HP. Originally I ordered Mischievous Purple but changed the order a few weeks ago. I got the delay email last Friday.

Does it have to do with allocation to your dealer? My dealer is a small rural place but it has 4 orders already.

This process is a bit frustrating honestly.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I asked the chat today and they were helpful but still just said unscheduled. I ordered 1/4/22 Mach 1 Eruption Green no HP. Originally I ordered Mischievous Purple but changed the order a few weeks ago. I got the delay email last Friday.

Does it have to do with allocation to your dealer? My dealer is a small rural place but it has 4 orders already.

This process is a bit frustrating honestly.
I ordered from Chapman Ford in Pennsylvania which isn’t local, but they’re a large volume dealer IIRC.

The process is super frustrating. I still really want the car, but part of me is tempted to wait and see what next generation looks like and part of me wants to jump ship to a different v8 coupe of some kind…
Sponsored