Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
At this point I have 2 theories.

Grabber Blue itself happens to be on short supply, or the fact that I keep adding things to my build (just added magnaride yesterday) and that "resets" my order date and schedule priority??
Sponsored

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
At this point I have 2 theories.

Grabber Blue itself happens to be on short supply, or the fact that I keep adding things to my build (just added magnaride yesterday) and that "resets" my order date and schedule priority??
FWIW, I ordered a GB GT, with PP and Magneride on 1/25. Haven't touched order since. Got confirmation immediately and no update yet.

I had thought there was a shortage on PP and was hoping for a VIN and build date when the Flat Rock starts up again.

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
FWIW, I ordered a GB GT, with PP and Magneride on 1/25. Haven't touched order since. Got confirmation immediately and no update yet.

I had thought there was a shortage on PP and was hoping for a VIN and build date when the Flat Rock starts up again.
@22darkmatter also got PP and ordered 1/31.

I ordered a week before, and also happen to be getting expedited because my order is a buy-back.

So yeah, not sure! But ultimately, the delay helped me remember 2 things I forgot to order, so I guess I should be happy haha

OP
OP
22darkmatter

22darkmatter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Grey
@22darkmatter also got PP and ordered 1/31.

I ordered a week before, and also happen to be getting expedited because my order is a buy-back.

So yeah, not sure! But ultimately, the delay helped me remember 2 things I forgot to order, so I guess I should be happy haha
So I changed the color of mine on 2/1 and added PP about two weeks ago. That being said, my order could have been delayed because of that but I didn’t notice any difference from my expected timeline to be totally honest.

Stang22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amber
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt premium
I ordered at GT premium in late order mischievous purple on 1/8/2022. Got build date towards end of Jan and VIN early Feb. Current build week is 3/28.
I also ordered GT premium MP 401A black roof first of the year. Originally got a build date of 4/4/22 then a change of build date to 3/28/22. Curious does anyone know how long for the actual build?

Sponsored

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Do they only release build dates on Thursdays? So have to wait another week for potential build dates?

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I also ordered GT premium MP 401A black roof first of the year. Originally got a build date of 4/4/22 then a change of build date to 3/28/22. Curious does anyone know how long for the actual build?
Sounds like we have very similar build cars and save prod dates (mine has flipped flopped 3/28 -> 4/4 -> 3/28)/ Have to check our Window Sticker when it comes available to see how close they were built from one another.

Hook88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible - Atlas Blue
My Atlas Blue Convertible GT order keeps getting moved up. Originally ordered on Valentines Day and my first build week was April 25. It got moved up to the week of April 18, and today it got moved all the way up to the week of March 28!!!

Question…approximately how long after the build will it take for the car to ship to my Florida dealership? Best guess?

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
At least you guys get updates, I asked my dealer if I'd get any sort of build tracking and he said they only do that for US buyers?

Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just found out my EG Ecoboost is at priority 2. This might be the week.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Thursdays, but it sometimes runs into Friday from what I've read.
The past two and a half months worth of Thursdays I've been checking my email like a lunatic... lol. With the plant back in production this week (hopefully? Haven't seen confirmation) hopefully this week has good news in store for many us.

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
tacoma, mazdacx5, 22 Mustang GT Rapid Red
My Atlas Blue Convertible GT order keeps getting moved up. Originally ordered on Valentines Day and my first build week was April 25. It got moved up to the week of April 18, and today it got moved all the way up to the week of March 28!!!

Question…approximately how long after the build will it take for the car to ship to my Florida dealership? Best guess?
Now that's what I like to hear. Ordered a little after valentines day. Rapid Red GT

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Now that's what I like to hear. Ordered a little after valentines day. Rapid Red GT
Just wild how some cars that were ordered after others have build dates while the others don't. Come on Ford... Pump them out.
Sponsored