Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
I pulled the car out of the garage to explore some features and get to know it better. Only in the upper 20's so no chance to take it for a spin with the summer tires on it. Anyway the sun came out so I snapper a few pictures. The Atlas Blue really pops in the sunshine.

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

Thanks for the photos! Digging my decision to order an atlas w/ red interior now! Now just if Ford could get back to making them!
Sponsored

OP
OP
22darkmatter

22darkmatter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Grey
Just checked in and my GT PP order is still showing as unscheduled / clean despite the dealer saying that adding PP to my order would put it under a commodity hold, and I confirmed with the Ford Performance rep that it would show as unscheduled / material hold if it were under a commodity hold. My dealer is a small dealer in the town I'm in so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have the latest info (I mean no slander to them by this, they've been great every step of the way).

Ordered Jan 31st, so I'm hoping to have updates on a build date in the next few weeks

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
Just got a build date! April 25th is my build date, so hopefully Iā€™ll have it in early May.

Interesting, my dealer just said "Not scheduled this weekā€¦no mustangs scheduled again"

Just checked and I'm "unscheduled- clean" still.

Interesting that you got your date even ordering after me by a few days.
I'm also getting a Premium, you get the performance pack?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
22darkmatter

22darkmatter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
Interesting, my dealer just said "Not scheduled this weekā€¦no mustangs scheduled again"

Just checked and I'm "unscheduled- clean" still.

Interesting that you got your date even ordering after me by a few days.
I'm also getting a Premium, you get the performance pack?
Yep, despite my dealer telling me that adding the performance pack would put the car on a material hold. I was looking to put on brembos aftermarket anyways so after looking at the prices a conversion kit for the brakes alone was almost the same price as the whole performance package so I figured ā€œIf im going for it, why not go big?ā€

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Received confirmation jan 25th of my base gt order. Any guesses as to when it might get here? May, June?

OP
OP
22darkmatter

22darkmatter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
Received confirmation jan 25th of my base gt order. Any guesses as to when it might get here? May, June?
I ordered about a week after you and got a build date last Thursday, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if you get a build date tomorrow.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I ordered about a week after you and got a build date last Thursday, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if you get a build date tomorrow.
Either one of you order the late availability (Green/Purple) colors? Thanks.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Either one of you order the late availability (Green/Purple) colors? Thanks.
I'm not one of the people you're asking but I have a purple on order since end of December and still haven't gotten anything since the confirmation email. No VIN, no build date.

Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not one of the people you're asking but I have a purple on order since end of December and still haven't gotten anything since the confirmation email. No VIN, no build date.
Thanks, they probably haven't started scheduling the retail orders yet for those colors, outside of a Mach 1 here or there, but no GT's as of yet, that I've seen.

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Thanks, they probably haven't started scheduling the retail orders yet for those colors, outside of a Mach 1 here or there, but no GT's as of yet, that I've seen.
I ordered at GT premium in late order mischievous purple on 1/8/2022. Got build date towards end of Jan and VIN early Feb. Current build week is 3/28.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered at GT premium in late order mischievous purple on 1/8/2022. Got build date towards end of Jan and VIN early Feb. Current build week is 3/28.
Thanks for the info, then maybe it's just the EG GTs yet to be scheduled, doing the purple first?
Sponsored