Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

cool592

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (Order)
As has been already written, go to your Dealership and confirm that they placed your order correctly, and with your email address. If you want a longer version of what I went through and did, then go to this link:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2022-order-questions.169614/post-3450954
I spoke to the dealer, I chatted with Ford online, I called Ford Marketing all of them tell me the same thing: the order has not been scheduled yet. Not sure what else I could do to get it moving.
Sponsored

OP
OP
22darkmatter

22darkmatter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Grey
Just got told by my dealer that the GT Performance package is on a Commodity Hold from Ford so PP cars may be held up, I still wanted it so I threw it on, just wanted to let all of you know incase there were any PP orders on hold and you were curious as to why

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
Just got told by my dealer that the GT Performance package is on a Commodity Hold from Ford so PP cars may be held up, I still wanted it so I threw it on, just wanted to let all of you know incase there were any PP orders on hold and you were curious as to why
Good to know. I would hope Ford would come online and tell everyone with outstanding orders that they are in a commodity hold.

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hopefully that means my base GT will pump through quickly. Only confirmed 1/25/22 though.

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
Just put an order in for my GT today

P8C / 99F / 44X GT fastback w/ 6 speed manual
P2 Mischievous Purple Metallic
401A High Package
67G GT Perf Pack
96B Magneride
19B Active exhaust
43M Security package
583 B&O Audio

14-Feb-22: Order placed.
14-Feb-22: Changed to Premium (lol) and added a couple packages

Last edited:

Sponsored

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
I spoke to the dealer, I chatted with Ford online, I called Ford Marketing all of them tell me the same thing: the order has not been scheduled yet. Not sure what else I could do to get it moving.
Do you know the full status of your unscheduled order? For example, is it:
  • Unscheduled / Clean
  • Unscheduled / Material Hold
  • Unscheduled / Some other reason(?)
If you go online to Ford Performance ( https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/) and use the Chat feature, or call the 800 number, one of their agents typically can get you that information quickly.

cool592

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (Order)
Do you know the full status of your unscheduled order? For example, is it:
  • Unscheduled / Clean
  • Unscheduled / Material Hold
  • Unscheduled / Some other reason(?)
If you go online to Ford Performance ( https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/) and use the Chat feature, or call the 800 number, one of their agents typically can get you that information quickly.
Its unscheduled / clean

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its unscheduled / clean
"Unscheduled / Clean" means your order doesn't have any parts conflicts. The next step is really the waiting game, for the Ford Factory to pick up your order from the Ford "order bank" where it is right now. Once the factory picks your order, then you'll get both a VIN and a build week assigned.

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue

Checked this morning, came back as "clean". I have a PP order in. Interesting it's not "material hold"

Sponsored

AZRobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 400a Atlas Blue Auto, Black Accent
I ordered 08Jan - just checked again this morning (via chat) and was told it's still unscheduled/clean

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
Spoke to the dealership.

Supposedly Scheduling happens Thursdays, and no Mustangs were scheduled today...

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spoke to the dealership.

Supposedly Scheduling happens Thursdays, and no Mustangs were scheduled today...
I wonder if the "no scheduling" is because starting next week the Mustang Flat Rock Production Plant is taking a scheduled 3 week downtime?

Flat Rock Downtime.jpg

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if the "no scheduling" is because starting next week the Mustang Flat Rock Production Plant is taking a scheduled 3 week downtime?

Flat Rock Downtime.jpg
I sure hope that's not still on the books, with the random shutdown's they've had to do as it is, you would think/hope they took advantage of that time to do whatever was planned above.

mcgrandpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2022 EcoBosst convertible
I'm hoping that a fellow forum member can offer some help. I have a 2022 Ecoboost premium convertible on order. The order was confirmed by Ford on 1/13/2022 and has a priority code of 12. I'm not sure if "12" is a high or low priority code. If it's low, what's the best way of getting it changed to a higher priority? Lastly, like everyone on this thread, I'm anxious to get my new baby and am wonndering what is a realistic expectation for delivery?
Sponsored