Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Atlas Blue Mustang EB 101A, Active Ex.
Did your tracker update, did you get the email or did you ask ford chat? I'm just hoping that you didnt get an email, the tracker didnt update and you had to get the info through ford chat.
The tracker updated to built. I also asked Ford chat for the ETA. My tracker does not give me the ETA. Why do you hope that?
Sponsored

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
The tracker updated to built. I also asked Ford chat for the ETA. My tracker does not give me the ETA. Why do you hope that?
I would hope that because Iā€™m still in production since 8/23 šŸ˜­

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
My delivery window was last week and now is Oct 12 - 16 for a car I ordered in March. I told the dealer that since the 23s are now open for ordering and the 24s are also announced that my order will be a used car by the time I take delivery. My salesman assures me that the dealer will offer some type of additional incentives. I'll be happy if the car is delivered by Christmas.
I wonder if this will work with my dealer...

@BLU3 I'm now at the end of my THIRD delivery window. 57 days marked as shipped. It finally hit my local railhead on the 19th, but will probably rot there for a while as well. 2.5 hour drive from there to my dealership. I drove past it yesterday on the way to my vacation spot. FP and the email say by today or (from FP) the 27th, but I'm betting mid-october. Dixiana is notoriously slow, I've read. Nothing new.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
So glad to see folks receiving their cars! Congratulations and enjoy your gorgeous rides! Wondering now, am I the last one left unscheduled? This really sucks. Nothing again this week. Actually looked at some Camaros this week...don't want to do another one, but I'm losing hope on my 22 GT. I'm thinking it's not happening. So disappointed. Any other unscheduled friends out there. Ordered on 6/24 GT Fastback, 301a, Black Accent, Active Valve Exhaust, A10........nothing fancy.

Sponsored

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
So glad to see folks receiving their cars! Congratulations and enjoy your gorgeous rides! Wondering now, am I the last one left unscheduled? This really sucks. Nothing again this week. Actually looked at some Camaros this week...don't want to do another one, but I'm losing hope on my 22 GT. I'm thinking it's not happening. So disappointed. Any other unscheduled friends out there. Ordered on 6/24 GT Fastback, 301a, Black Accent, Active Valve Exhaust, A10........nothing fancy.
Unfortunately - more often than not, lately it's not about what you ordered but rather who you ordered it from and if they had allocations remaining. They could take your order in June and have already expended all their allocations for the next 6 months and know it. And of course they wouldn't tell you because then you'd go to another dealership.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Mine should be 2 months from order to production, 3 to delivery - assuming the trains keep running. Just order now from Ourisman in VA, lock in 2.5% below invoice, fly up and drive it home the length of the BlueRidge mountains, Vidalia GA, Steeda HQ, and other interesting sights along the way.
We should be so lucky. Just because we were close to the front of the line on ordering our MY23 doesnā€™t necessarily mean that all the problems that popped up on MY22 orders have been resolved. MY22 order which was placed on 7/16 still hasnā€™t been scheduled! Weā€™re talking a very bare minimum of at least 90 days and thatā€™s if everything goes perfect. Shoot, weā€™re talking at least two months from now before production begins and there are no guarantees we will even be scheduled in the first batch! But, I like your optimism.

I place an order one week ago and they just call me and said they already got the vin number and a built date of october 31
Sounds to me like you are getting one of the dealers incoming stock units. But, it doesnā€™t matter as long as itā€™s the one you want.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
We should be so lucky. Just because we were close to the front of the line on ordering our MY23 doesnā€™t necessarily mean that all the problems that popped up on MY22 orders have been resolved. MY22 order which was placed on 7/16 still hasnā€™t been scheduled! Weā€™re talking a very bare minimum of at least 90 days and thatā€™s if everything goes perfect. Shoot, weā€™re talking at least two months from now before production begins and there are no guarantees we will even be scheduled in the first batch! But, I like your optimism.

Sounds to me like you are getting one of the dealers incoming stock units. But, it doesnā€™t matter as long as itā€™s the one you want.
Did you order a 23 yesterday? The order bank is open?

Sponsored

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Atlas Blue Mustang EB 101A, Active Ex.

Hmmā€¦ that makes me think. I got my VIN number within 3 days of ordering with my dealer.

Was my car an incoming stock unit too? I donā€™t know if that could explain why it was produced with the wrong colour seats(ebony) from what I ordered (dark ceramic).

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
yes. So get those Mach1 and "good looking" version of the cars in while they're hot.
Just spoke to my dealer. They told me to do nothing and my 22 order will convert to a 23 if Ford cancels my order. They will call me to confirm the details to be sure I still want what I ordered originally. Were the same colors still available? Did you notice if Mischievous Purple was still available?

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Just spoke to my dealer. They told me to do nothing and my 22 order will convert to a 23 if Ford cancels my order. They will call me to confirm the details to be sure I still want what I ordered originally. Were the same colors still available? Did you notice if Mischievous Purple was still available?
take this for what itā€™s worth. Waiting for your dealer and Ford to do the right thing would just be a non starter for me. I would get with someone like Ourisman and order a MY23 right now. After all, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Now you have two orders in play, a 22 & 23. Whichever one comes through first gets your business. But, it you paid MSRP like many here for their MY22 it would be a no brainer to place an order for MY23 at 2.5% back of invoice IMO.

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
take this for what itā€™s worth. Waiting for your dealer and Ford to do the right thing would just be a non starter for me. I would get with someone like Ourisman and order a MY23 right now. After all, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Now you have two orders in play, a 22 & 23. Whichever one comes through first gets your business. But, it you paid MSRP like many here for their MY22 it would be a no brainer to place an order for MY23 at 2.5% back of invoice IMO.
Any concerns about trade in out of state?
Sponsored