Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Atlas Blue Mustang EB 101A, Active Ex.
Okay I have some positive news for once for all those stuck in production. My vehicle is FINALLY “Built - awaiting shipment” as of today 09/23 . Took nearly a month as it went in 08/29. So just hang on, you’ll get your update soon too.

However, good news seems to be accompanied by bad news recently.. my ETA for delivery is “10/05-10/11” according to FP. No idea why they’ve pushed it so far ahead. That’s IF they stick to the ETA this time. I guess I won’t be seeing the car for another few weeks…
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Okay I have some positive news for once for all those stuck in production. My vehicle is FINALLY “Built - awaiting shipment” as of today 09/23 . Took nearly a month as it went in 08/29. So just hang on, you’ll get your update soon too.

However, good news seems to be accompanied by bad news recently.. my ETA for delivery is “10/05-10/11” according to FP. No idea why they’ve pushed it so far ahead. That’s IF they stick to the ETA this time. I guess I won’t be seeing the car for another few weeks…
Hopefully it arrives soon. If it’s any consolation, my car arrived on the very first day of my second eta window. Fingers crossed for you and everyone else!

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
So what does the total turnaround time look like for those waiting for their cars? Like 5 months? Wondering when I should order. At this point it seems like at least 6 months wait if ordering a 23 today unless conditions significantly improve.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So what does the total turnaround time look like for those waiting for their cars? Like 5 months? Wondering when I should order. At this point it seems like at least 6 months wait if ordering a 23 today unless conditions significantly improve.
I was about 4 months (5/21-9/16). I will caveat that by saying that I’m close enough to Flat Rock that mine came via truck the whole way. I think those that have to go at least part of the way by train had a different timeframe.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine should be 2 months from order to production, 3 to delivery - assuming the trains keep running. Just order now from Ourisman in VA, lock in 2.5% below invoice, fly up and drive it home the length of the BlueRidge mountains, Vidalia GA, Steeda HQ, and other interesting sights along the way.

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Finally brought her home today.
20220923_131255.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)

Did your tracker update, did you get the email or did you ask ford chat? I'm just hoping that you didnt get an email, the tracker didnt update and you had to get the info through ford chat.

Sponsored

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
My suggestion would be to assume 6 and be pleased if it's quicker. When I put in my order I assumed I'd see it mid-November and I believe it's going to end up being End Oct - Mid Nov so right at the 6 month mark.

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
For those people that are unscheduled, looks like they are already handing out dates as far as October 31 for production. Getting close to the Nov cutoff date. Don't cancel the order, it may roll over with priority. Of course if the dealer doesn't mind you can place an additional order for a 23.
I was curious if anyone has even been scheduled for production weeks in October?

I was initially, but then me and a few others on here received e-mails a week later that rescheduled us to end of September instead. And since I think we were the last MY22 lot to be scheduled at the end of August (I don’t think anyone received an email thus far this month?), it made me wonder if they cleared October’s production schedule entirely for some reason…🤔

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
I was curious if anyone has even been scheduled for production weeks in October?

I was initially, but then me and a few others on here received e-mails a week later that rescheduled us to end of September instead. And since I think we were the last MY22 lot to be scheduled at the end of August (I don’t think anyone received an email thus far this month?), it made me wonder if they cleared October’s production schedule entirely for some reason…🤔
It was on a different forum but someone was just scheduled for October 31 last friday.

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
It was on a different forum but someone was just scheduled for October 31 last friday.
Ahh okay, that puts my curiosity to rest, thank you! I remember folks saying they believed they’d be scheduling MY22 up to November so I thought that was odd if they’d cut October.
Sponsored