22 S550 Tracking Thread

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
Looks like the tracker updated last night and says it made it to my dealership for "Final Prep." Haven't gotten the call yet but at least it is here! I'll be picking up this weekend and I'll make sure to post some pics! A little over 4 months in the making lol.
Sponsored

thedervidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2001 GT (totaled 5/4/22), 22 GT
I received an email that my delivery window is now Sept 14th through the 20th. Not surprising as my previous window closed two days ago. šŸ˜‚

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
You could be in my boat. Blend date of 8/26, shows in production 8/29 and on 9/2 chat with Ford to find out itā€™s done but hasnā€™t been released yet no idea whatā€™s holding it up.
Same with mine. The dealer says car is built and waiting for them to release.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Motorcraft code site ? what is this?

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
After checking my emails for so long each Thursday/Friday to be scheduled for build (and finally was for the week of 10/3), I was surprised to see a Ford email in my inbox last night.
Thought it might be a build delay notification, but they moved it up to the week of September 26th. I'll take it! :like:

Sponsored

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, MB A250 4Matic W177, Mazda MX-5 ND
The vessel GRANDE TORINO is currently moored at Newark port, just in front of Foreign Auto Prep Service, where all export Mustang goes.
My Pony has been sitting there since 08/30 so I hope the lady invites my car in.

The GRANDE TORINO calls at Salerno, Gioia Tauro, Civitavecchia and Savona ports on the way back.
It is all speculation, but since my car from the Window Sticker is sold to Ford Italiana SpA it should go onto a vessel that comes here.

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
When I placed my order, I factored in 6 months until I took possession of my Mustang and it seems as though it'll be right around that time (mid-November will be 6 months). But man... even though I'm still on track for it (Build week of the 26th with all the other California Specials lol) it doesn't make the wait any easier lol.

Still likely 2 months out from delivery. Ugh. lol.

Keep posting those delivery / pickup pics!! They help. And yes, they also make tiny little cuts lol but they help more than hurt. lol

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
Just an update of my timeline:
-3/17 ordered
-7/21 scheduled for production week of 8/29
-8/24 entered into production on tracker, got window sticker w/ blend of 9/1
-9/6 morning of I was able to pull BCE codes on motorcraft site
-9/6 afternoon the tracker went from just ā€œIn Productionā€ to having a date under ā€œIn Productionā€ of 9/6
-9/7 AM Ford Pass updated with option to activate car

Donā€™t really know what the timeline looks like from here, but Iā€™m like a 5 year old the month before Christmas.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Six months was my timeline. Feb-Aug. for most things have improved. For most.
When I placed my order, I factored in 6 months until I took possession of my Mustang and it seems as though it'll be right around that time (mid-November will be 6 months). But man... even though I'm still on track for it (Build week of the 26th with all the other California Specials lol) it doesn't make the wait any easier lol.

Still likely 2 months out from delivery. Ugh. lol.

Keep posting those delivery / pickup pics!! They help. And yes, they also make tiny little cuts lol but they help more than hurt. lol

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Your car is alive and you will activate as part of the delivery process with your dealer.
-3/17 ordered
-9/6 afternoon the tracker went from just ā€œIn Productionā€ to having a date under ā€œIn Productionā€ of 9/6

Donā€™t really know what the timeline looks like from here, but Iā€™m like a 5 year old the month before Christmas.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The vessel GRANDE TORINO is currently moored at Newark port, just in front of Foreign Auto Prep Service, where all export Mustang goes.
My Pony has been sitting there since 08/30 so I hope the lady invites my car in.

The GRANDE TORINO calls at Salerno, Gioia Tauro, Civitavecchia and Savona ports on the way back.
It is all speculation, but since my car from the Window Sticker is sold to Ford Italiana SpA it should go onto a vessel that comes here.
I can tell you that Atlantic Sky has just set sail from Newark and delivers to the UK along with Europe, donā€™t know if There is a different ship for Italy or if they transport it from the Northern Europe

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, MB A250 4Matic W177, Mazda MX-5 ND
I can tell you that Atlantic Sky has just set sail from Newark and delivers to the UK along with Europe, donā€™t know if There is a different ship for Italy or if they transport it from the Northern Europe
It looks live I've been too emotional and made a mistake in reading the tables... The GRANDE TORINO is not coming to Italy, in fact it's delivering Italian cars to the US and Canada...
My pony will have to wait some more... unless it's on the Atlantic Sky for which I can't find a route...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
-3/17 ordered

Looks like your car and my car are line mates. Iā€™m on the same timeline, blend 9/1 and an in production date of 9/6 just populated. Getting really antsy now!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It looks live I've been too emotional and made a mistake in reading the tables... The GRANDE TORINO is not coming to Italy, in fact it's delivering Italian cars to the US and Canada...
My pony will have to wait some more... unless it's on the Atlantic Sky for which I can't find a route...
3B7E2D25-A46F-4F07-98FD-A9A61358B870.jpeg
Sponsored