22 S550 Tracking Thread

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
Those look like the Air Design hood vents. It’s a dealer installed accessory. I ordered a set for mine from Levittown
That would make sense. I didn't see it anywhere on the window sticker etc.

They are functional though luckily and not just some glued on POS. Actually seem really well done that is why I thought they were factory.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That would make sense. I didn't see it anywhere on the window sticker etc.

They are functional though luckily and not just some glued on POS. Actually seem really well done that is why I thought they were factory.
Since it’s a dealer installed accessory it won’t appear on the window sticker. I agree they look really good and they are functional. Although the the actual opening in the hood is the same size, the Air Design vents are much larger than the stock vents. I also got them to add some black accents to the Grabber Blue. Can’t wait for the car to get built so I can put them on.

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Did you not get the Performance Package? Looking by the rims and stuff it does not appear like it?

My 22 had hood vents from the factory. Just wondering if those are a part of the PP.
No. Its not a PP.

Other than GT premium, the car is plain Jane. I got the hood vents from American muscle.
Those look like the Air Design hood vents. It’s a dealer installed accessory. I ordered a set for mine from Levittown
I got the hood vents from American muscle, and installed them myself.

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
My car has shipped. Supposed to arrive at my dealer in Colorado Springs 18-24 August. Hoping for good truck and rail connections!!! 🤞🤞🤞

800C0F1B-B646-486E-9BBF-5B1A63C7AB58.jpeg
Seems like Union Pacific is shipping much faster than CSX based on recent deliveries in this thread. Godspeed!

Last edited:

Sponsored

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
That’s what is bugging me. Mine is “scheduled for next week”. I guess maybe it will be at the end of the week. 🤷‍♂️
Same here. My build date is Saturday the 20th. Ordered on March 26.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Which dealer? I ordered mine from Tommy Vaughn.
planet ford 59. it was pulling teeth with them but they made the mistake of pissing me off and being close enough to incentivize my tenacity. once i get to the GM it was fine they put the order in at priority 10.

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
Contacted my dealer again because of the still unscheduled order from 01/22.
His answer: I have no further information, sorry.

There are two Ford Stores in this country and I have to catch the one that sucks :D

I love it 😂

Sponsored

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Contacted my dealer again because of the still unscheduled order from 01/22.
His answer: I have no further information, sorry.

I love it 😂
This is ridiculous. Sorry.
Probably they don't have allocations or they don't want to handle a Mustang. It happened to me and luckily I understood that before signing a contract and changed dealer.
There is also a post about this: The Reason WHY You're not getting your orders... | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com

If you can, bail out of your contract and submit an order for a MY2023 as soon as you can from a different dealer, possibly a competent one.
You may not have another opportunity to drive a Mustang in this thing we call European Union, except importing one from the US, we don't know if the S650 will be imported at all here.

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
I gave him a final deadline before mid September (because I guess at that point the last MY22 schedules for November are done) to provide a plausible production date and a VIN.

My problem is that there is no non-binding delivery date written in the purchase contract,
but according to the terms and conditions a penalty of 15% is due if I cancel the purchase early.

If it wasn't for that penalty, I would already be the owner of a brand new Audi RS3 which
has been freshly delivered at my previous dealer two days go.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
I feel lucky here in Oz I haven’t even put a deposit on my order. Not sure if other Australians have done the same.
It sucks when you get such a large penalty when the dealer can’t deliver what they promised. Or at least provide proper updates.

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
its apparently the "sales code" on the WBDO if you have a copy of it. when I chatted with FORD PERFORMANCE last week, the "sales code" (aka dealer code) and my order code on it were the info they needed to update me : unscheduled clean.
Well poop all I have is my receipt of the deposit and a print out of my build. Guess I will have to wait to hear back from the dealer.