22 S550 Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
-I ordered 5/5. They didn't put it in correctly until 5/20, so that's the real confirmation.
-Blend 7/26
-"shipped" 7/28

Last time I checked in with the FP guys, it's still on ramp 5M at the railyard in New Boston, MI.

ETA Aug 17-23. I saw your dealership is in Florida. I'm in Charlotte. Maybe they're planning on our cars being on the same voyage.
That must be the CSX yard.
Sponsored

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Yesterday was my blend date but my module information, ETIS and trackers didn't move. :crying:

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Well my wait is over soon, and if anyone needs one there will possibly be a 2022 white vert 401a 10spd with red int with 20’s in NH at some point. In the meantime I’ll be driving the exact same car, but a 2019 with 10k miles on it for 11k$ less. Once my wife saw the price difference I basically had a gun to my head and no sex clause threatened, choice was easy.

Also helps my excise tax bill will go from the low thousands to the low 100’s on top of the state tax I’ll be paying. I love taxachusetts.
Congrats! I know you and I both had concerns about getting our ordered cars delivered when the snow flies. Now you'll get some drive time in. Look forward to seeing some pics!

SloWay2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert
Yea thanks guys. I hope you guys have better luck. I have lost all confidence in Fords process after having these same issues when ordering a Focus ST in 2016. Unfortunately, I bleed blue and have owned all kinds of Fords over the last 25 years. Disappointed, but it still won’t make me buy a GM or Toyota. lol

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
Anybody know of a more accurate way to track these?! I can track my amazon orders for the last 10 stops but can't track a car lol. Supposed to be here 3rd-9th and called them said it was last updated in MI the 5th...

Sponsored

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT in Mischievous Purple
Yesterday was my blend date but my module information, ETIS and trackers didn't move. :crying:
Same, friend. Still stalking the status trackers. 😅

Anybody know of a more accurate way to track these?! I can track my amazon orders for the last 10 stops but can't track a car lol. Supposed to be here 3rd-9th and called them said it was last updated in MI the 5th...
I've been leveraging http://ordertrack.app lately. If yours is shipping by convoy it might contain some extra info, if by rail then you're kind of stuck waiting.

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Same, friend. Still stalking the status trackers. 😅

I've been leveraging http://ordertrack.app lately. If yours is shipping by convoy it might contain some extra info, if by rail then you're kind of stuck waiting.
Mine is number 340/808. I doubt Flat Rock is making so many Mustang every day so the blend day appears to be the start of the sequence than the exact day. Your is either before of after mine, I wonder how close on the line they actually are.

Mine will go to Foreign Auto Prep Service to be shipped from Newark, NJ, to be exported to Europe.

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
Mine is number 340/808. I doubt Flat Rock is making so many Mustang every day so the blend day appears to be the start of the sequence than the exact day. Your is either before of after mine, I wonder how close on the line they actually are.

Mine will go to Foreign Auto Prep Service to be shipped from Newark, NJ, to be exported to Europe.

I just wish they let us track it more accurately. That's pretty cool though hopefully it gets to you soon!

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Let's say we probably care for our cars a little more than the average customer. Which can be both a pleasure and a pain for who is tasked with selling and assisting us :cool: .

Sponsored

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I'm 46/808, I'll post back when my status changes or modules start lighting up. I do think 808 speaks to the number of Mustangs built that week vs. that day, so you might enter the line on Weds (only a guess).

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
Let's say we probably care for our cars a little more than the average customer. Which can be both a pleasure and a pain for who is tasked with selling and assisting us :cool: .
Absolutely, I feel bad because I ask questions about it and I feel like I'm bugging them.

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
I'm 46/808, I'll post back when my status changes or modules start lighting up. I do think 808 speaks to the number of Mustangs built that week vs. that day, so you might enter the line on Weds (only a guess).
I'm not even able to see any of that information tbh.

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not even able to see any of that information tbh.
It's on your window sticker at the top. Blend date on the left, 46/808 is the line sequence on the right, next to the QR code.

1660081279849.png
Sponsored