Sponsored

'22 Model Year information

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
You now have 1 shitty color - School Bus Cyber Orange instead of two really good colors - Twister Orange and Grabber Yellow. Enjoy!

Yea, I was considering a Mach in Yellow. Probably hold tight with what I have.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
digging the eruption green, had a MY16 GT in silver but didn't like the MT82...want the tremec but only available on Mach1.....decisions decisions....go with Mach1 for Tremec or go with Regular GT and get it into Auto.....also no CS in eruption green...gosh.

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
digging the eruption green, had a MY16 GT in silver but didn't like the MT82...want the tremec but only available on Mach1.....decisions decisions....go with Mach1 for Tremec or go with Regular GT and get it into Auto.....also no CS in eruption green...gosh.
Have they shown Eruption Green on Mustang yet?

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
Yeah, I’d really like to see a rendering of the Eruption Green Mustang. I know exactly how I think the Mach 1 should look with the stripes in my head, but haven’t seen anything official

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Have they shown Eruption Green on Mustang yet?
They have not but the bronco looks nice and I like the fascia of the mach1 over the standard gt but I just love green. My favorite car I’ve owned was a 98 GT in dark satin green. I drove that sucker to the ground. Sold it with 236K on the odo. I always wanted a guard green 16 but had a good deal on ingot silver so went with that. I have a civic type R but long for the V8 sound again.

Sponsored

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
I wonder why they deleted the fog lights from the Ecoboost Premium? But it's good to see Brembos added to the Handling Package

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
Information provided by our friend @amk91 (this info is subject to change)
  1. Job 1 is supposed to be January 3, 2022
  2. 2021MY ordering ends October 1, 2021.
  3. 2022MY Ordering opens October 11, 2021
  4. 2021MY Production ends on December 23, 2021
  5. 2022MY deliveries should be next February, reaching possibly up to March 2022.
Everyday I check the Ford website to see if 2022 appears next to the word Mustang. Nah not yet :crazy: . Hopefully when I'm ready to order in early 2022 for an April delivery it will be revised, :) . I feel like we need an office pool, can I hear December 15th,

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Everyday I check the Ford website to see if 2022 appears next to the word Mustang. Nah not yet :crazy: . Hopefully when I'm ready to order in early 2022 for an April delivery it will be revised, :) . I feel like we need an office pool, can I hear December 15th,
i do it too, but for the f150 so i can build out one for work….those apparently started orders in sept and ford still doesnt have their site updated. its very annoying how behind they are.

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
i do it too, but for the f150 so i can build out one for work….those apparently started orders in sept and ford still doesnt have their site updated. its very annoying how behind they are.
It's like they have a captive audience.

I wonder for those who've ordered 2022 what the prices for the different trims and for the various packages, etc. It would be nice to know.
Sponsored