21-23 Mach 1 Differences

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I don’t remember that one being mentioned before. What is it about?
If I remember correctly one of the components for the factory modem that provides access to Ford Pass was absent from supply chain issue. Ford actually gave a $20 credit for the missing components.

Late 22 and I think all 23 were this way through all models.
Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Oh thank you, yes, I recall now that $20 adjustment. It is actually not linked to the modem or FordPass. It is for those who like to subscribe to a LTE data connection via AT&T or whatever Ford partnered with, to provide onboard WiFi over LTE to car occupants who don’t want to use their own roaming plan on their mobile device. Pretty useless to me, so I completely forgot about it.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
That carbon filter is a work of art. The engineer that designed it deserves a huge raise 🤣🤣
LOL I have mentioned this before. I loved that thing on my desk, loved smelling the gas fumes while it lasted about 1 month.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
LOL I have mentioned this before. I loved that thing on my desk, loved smelling the gas fumes while it lasted about 1 month.
Mine is in the basement with the sound tube, stock air filter and a multitude of other stock parts that I’ve changed out. Hell, I still have the stock resonator laying on the floor down there 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Mine is in the basement with the sound tube, stock air filter and a multitude of other stock parts that I’ve changed out. Hell, I still have the stock resonator laying on the floor down there 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
Hahah I got my resonator, hood prop, tire inflator junk and other things stuffed on there.

But oh man you missed out on the smell while it lasted. LOL

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I had a basement. Once upon a time. It was great.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I had a basement. Once upon a time. It was great.
Love my basement but I tend to keep more shit than I should because of it 🤣

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Love my basement but I tend to keep more shit than I should because of it 🤣
That’s the whole idea. You never know when that one already mounted snow tire from that 79 Firebird will come in handy.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
That’s the whole idea. You never know when that one already mounted snow tire from that 79 Firebird will come in handy.
This kind of reminds me of all the Miscellaneous Nuts, screws, cables (even have my Y2k PC stuffed up there - Emachine!) etc we all keep for a rainy day. To be fair it has saved me a few times lol

For my school engineer course back in the day I cut a Motorcycle engine in half as a display. I kept every damn part in case I would need to use it at some point, clutches, tensioners, etc.

Damn sorry now the thread really derailed. Lets go back to Mach 1 differences shall we?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
This kind of reminds me of all the Miscellaneous Nuts, screws, cables (even have my Y2k PC stuffed up there - Emachine!) etc we all keep for a rainy day. To be fair it has saved me a few times lol

For my school engineer course back in the day I cut a Motorcycle engine in half as a display. I kept every damn part in case I would need to use it at some point, clutches, tensioners, etc.

Damn sorry now the thread really derailed. Lets go back to Mach 1 differences shall we?
Same here, I’ve got so many HDMI, ethernet, coax cables laying around I could give Best Buy a run for their money 🤣. So to tie that all in with Mach 1 differences, maybe an ethernet cable from 2009 will fit on a ‘21 Mach, but probably not a ‘22-‘23 Mach. They’ve got the modem delete 🤣

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Same here, I’ve got so many HDMI, ethernet, coax cables laying around I could give Best Buy a run for their money 🤣. So to tie that all in with Mach 1 differences, maybe an ethernet cable from 2009 will fit on a ‘21 Mach, but probably not a ‘22-‘23 Mach. They’ve got the modem delete 🤣
That's not true Mark, my 22 quickest, prettiest, best black painted Mach has the modem! So I have the rarest Parts-Bin of the fleet, its for sale now. Bidding will start at $125K, owners kit and window sticker is included at that price........ :cwl: :cwl:

*Edit- After further research my Mach is the Heritage Edition, one of one.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That's not true Mark, my 22 quickest, prettiest, best black painted Mach has the modem! So I have the rarest Parts-Bin of the fleet, its for sale now. Bidding will start at $125K, owners kit and window sticker is included at that price........ :cwl: :cwl:

*Edit- After further research my Mach is the Heritage Edition, one of one.
LOL you’ve got one of those early edition ‘22’s then. Very rare indeed, I’d say your start price is spot on 😂

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
@MAGS1, was it you that posted a picture with a white 500 that had GB stripes? That was a good looking combo. Sorry to derail this thread, but if I don't ask the question when I think of it, its lost...lol.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t recall that I posted that one. That would be a killer combo though
i found these photos in the "Mustangs parking next to Mustangs" photo thread...

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_3850.jpeg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
@MAGS1, was it you that posted a picture with a white 500 that had GB stripes? That was a good looking combo. Sorry to derail this thread, but if I don't ask the question when I think of it, its lost...lol.
i found these photos in the "Mustangs parking next to Mustangs" photo thread...

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_3850.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Good find, love the GB stripes on the Oxford White. Who was it that posted the pics?

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This color is growing on me. It reminds me of the Green Goblin/Hobgoblin of Spiderman Verse with the Orange highlights. Mean Looking profile photo.
Yea, it’s the Goblin-Mustang! Cool idea to take the Mach 1 appearance package decals and put them on EG. If I didn’t come from a green Bullitt, this would have been my choice for sure.
found two photos posted out of TX, ck it...

1000004578.jpg
1000006210-01.jpeg
Sponsored