Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All,

I've been taking care of my car, myself, besides the alignments. But I haven't seen an indepth look at what should be performed at the 20K service.

I've been attentiative when doing my oil changes. Had some forest fires in the area. So cabin and engine air filters have been changed out often. As the air quality was poor enough for a long while. But I wanted to ask. What should I be looking for, for the u-joint. and how should I be considering what needs greasing? I think that's really my only spot I'm not 100% at.

But I've had a alignment done on the car around 10K. Will be doing another soon. I always check the fluids besides the transmission fluid. But I had that looked at around 12,000 miles and had a half quart added to the transmission. Solved a cold start slipping gear issue. Also,I have a lot of tips with the transmission if anyone is interested.

But besides that and tire ware and brake ware patterns. Is there anything else I should be looking into? I would like to put together a video myself. Nothing online for this stuff it seems at the mileage intervals. And I think it would be a nice addition. But if there's anything I missed. Please let me know.
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
At 20k check fluids, belts, hoses, battery, tires, and drive it.