2022 non-HP to above HP conversion ALL STEEDA

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I completed the 22' HPDE season including the Mid Ohio School's High Performance, Adv. High Performance, and Lapping courses when my car was completely stock in non-HP form. I only got 1 track day in with dual rate MR springs, adjustable sway bars, and stop the hop kit. before winter storage. Winter of 22-23' I added the controller along with LTH's and E85. So Most of my track time last year was with the controller. I can say that I live on a rough country road and the controller did make a difference in smoothing out the somewhat aggressive MR ride in Normal mode. The only way I could honestly experience the difference on track is to swap the original unit back in at for the last session of the upcoming track day after driving all day with the Steeda Unit.
I highly recommend you do the swap out since that is what I need :)! It is so hard to know how much of a difference each piece makes. I did the dual-rate springs, sway bars, and stop-the-hop kit all at the same time. I like the results that I got but have no way of knowing what made the biggest difference.

For the most part I think I'm done with the mods (famous last words) but I do want to get a steering wheel upgrade.

I do the Mid-Ohio chapter of NASA when they are at NCM in the spring.
Sponsored

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
@ Mike, let me know if I can put you in contact with Jamie - he did extensive testing with it & is one of our resident HPDE drivers.

Happy to introduce you - let me know!

TJ
Thanks, if/when I am more serious I might take you up on it. One thing I wish you could do it get the option to set the magneride to Track setting on Sports mode. I a little scared to turn off the first level of traction control in Track mode.

OP
OP
TRDFurgesson

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
So I’ve the Watson roll bar and rear seat delete coming next week. I’m planning on getting the interior completed hopefully by the 19th. Also ordered Schroth Profi II 4 ASM belts and brackets but don’t have shipping info yet.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Have you considered adding the Steeda front / rear lightweight crash bars ?

I have a selfish reason for asking …

I am looking for someone with a euro or M1 (towing eye) front end off the car that could take me a few photos and some basic measurements - I figured you might be a prime candidate for doing this kind of mod and / or having the front bumper cover off the car !

Please PM me if you find yourself in a position where you could help :like:

Cheers,

WD :like:

OP
OP
TRDFurgesson

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Have you considered adding the Steeda front / rear lightweight crash bars ?

I have a selfish reason for asking …

I am looking for someone with a euro or M1 (towing eye) front end off the car that could take me a few photos and some basic measurements - I figured you might be a prime candidate for doing this kind of mod and / or having the front bumper cover off the car !

Please PM me if you find yourself in a position where you could help :like:

Cheers,

WD :like:
I have not included the Steeda lightweight crash bars since they don’t provide tow hook provisions.

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
TRDFurgesson

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are you gonna be at mid Ohio Apr 12-14??? I’m signed up for Saturday and Sunday. I’m waiting for Friday to open up!! Planning on a garage when whey open up too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TRDFurgesson

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Friday the 12th is open now for Mid Ohio at the Autointerests event in April. I'll be there 12-14. Not sure if I will have the OPG's, Cams, and Intake installed by then. How many miles until a cam swap is considered broken in?? Not sure if I'll be able to get them installed and broken in by the event. Planning on the AP Racing brakes, K-member and new front suspension parts for sure.

OP
OP
TRDFurgesson

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Chin splitter, HP splitter, and HP Spoiler. I also ordered some Matte PPF to tone down that gloss a bit. PPF rookie so we'll see... Keeping the cooler inlets and grill stock. I DO NOT like the Mach 1 hood from Anderson.

Image 3.jpeg

I hope Air Flow Solutions gets a move on with my Holley Ultra Lo-ram intake porting. Should hear something beginning of next week.
Sponsored

Last edited: