Sponsored

JSracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150; 2005 GTO
Placed an order with Chapman today. Easy to work with and no games. Hopefully the rest of the process will be this smooth. Now they waiting game.
Mach 1, 600A, 6-speed, Oxford White.

FYI 3% under invoice now, but still better than most. My local dealer would only do MSRP, but with a 10 yr/100k warranty, which isn't terrible in todays market.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
FYI 3% under invoice now, but still better than most. My local dealer would only do MSRP, but with a 10 yr/100k warranty, which isn't terrible in todays market.
did you stack the $1000 custom order credit (sorry, M1 not eligible) on the 3 below invoice? A 10/100 warranty cost is worth about $1500 (likely less to dealer).

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
While the wait for the build and the carrier was painful, all those variables were obviously out of Horsham's hands. Ultimately, I finally got my car yesterday morning, and I can't thank @dealerinsider (and the rest of the team over there who helped me) enough. Hell of a deal, and everyone was very responsive and helpful in the process. Car looks like it's in great shape, and I can't wait to break her in properly...

1.jpg

2.jpg

jcruik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
If you dont live near us & dont want to pay for shipping, try a Courtesy Delivery/Drop Ship...it involves some legwork on your part, but you can save some $$$...the Maverick customers have a couple contacts already i can help out with...

Courtesy delivery: we order the vehicle & add a drop ship code to have it shipped to a dealer you find will do CD for you…a lot of dealers do them…typically you will need to find a dealer with a fleet department…we do them all the time for other dealers…once you find a dealer that will do one, you will need to negotiate the cost with them (typically $200-$500 for PDI, gas, clean, etc) that you will owe to handle the CD…once you are ok with that, get their drop ship code & we add to the order at previewing…

Side note…we require a deposit for customers who want a drop ship…the deposit amount is non-refundable & is used to cover the cost of shipping to us in the event you don’t take delivery (remember we still own the vehicle, not the drop ship dealer)…once the vehicle is previewing to schedule, I confirm with you the order & the drop ship…I then run a uship.com quote from the drop ship dealer to my dealership & that is the amount I will collect…once the vehicle schedules, that is the point of no return, & I can’t change the drop ship if you change your mind…when you do take delivery, the deposit comes off the amount due…
Tom, would the Fleet Manager be the appropriate person to contact at my local dealership regarding accepting a Courtesy Delivery?

Sponsored

xp0z3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
@dealerinsider are you guys still taking orders for new Mustang GT premium? I called earlier today and someone told me that you guys are pausing the new orders till April, is that right?

paradigm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Is there an additional $1000 off cars ordered before 4/1 ontop of the 4% below invoice?

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew

Sponsored

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Who is the point of contact for orders? Is this thread still going for orders? Am I late to the party? Looking to order a Mach1. Any feedback or guidance in the right direction is appreciated.
Winter Wolf,

Try writing to this email address (it's listed on the first page of this thread also):

[email protected]

They should get back to you soon. Hope this helps!

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Winter Wolf,

Try writing to this email address (it's listed on the first page of this thread also):

[email protected]

They should get back to you soon. Hope this helps!
I ended up texting Tom via the number he included in the initial post; 215-410-2210. He put me in contact with his Retail Order Team and I understand that they’re taking orders again. Ashlie and Kyle were very helpful (and patient). Now all have to do is wait.

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
I ended up texting Tom via the number he included in the initial post; 215-410-2210. He put me in contact with his Retail Order Team and I understand that they’re taking orders again. Ashlie and Kyle were very helpful (and patient). Now all have to do is wait.
Second that, Ashlie and Kyle have been very helpful for me as well.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Seems like this thread has died out?
I placed an order with Tom two weeks ago for a Mach 1.
3% below invoice.
As others have said, easy process and I immediately got the confirmation email from Ford.

I've also previously ordered two Jeeps thru them.
On those, Jeep built them quick (5 weeks and 8 weeks!), and my wife and I flew up from Raleigh for delivery.
Tom and his team are all excellent.
No nonsense pricing, everything up front.
They even submitted our NC registration paperwork.

I know my Mach 1 order will take quiet a but longer, so I'm trying to be patient! ;)
Sponsored