• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Manual 2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium 6-Speed (Handling Pack)

DiegoB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Hi Mustang6g,

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ Link to Auction πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ

For auction: My meticulously cared-for Mach 1, with less than 3900 miles, garaged since new. In like-new condition. Happy to answer any questions; contact me through the auction link for quicker responses.

I compared the Mach 1 to the GT350: and went with the Mach1 b/c I liked the looks more, reliability, and daily livability while being track-ready. While the GT350 is slightly faster and has an amazing sound, the Mach 1 sounds awesome too!

It's never seen a track. Just light driving around St. George, UT.

If you prioritize track performance, consider the GT350. But for daily driving, cruising, and occasional track days, the Mach 1 wins hands down.

This car has been cherished by a devoted Mustang lover. It's my dream car and I treated it like it every single day.

Thanks for looking!

-DiegoB

For Sale: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium

• Color: Grabber Blue Metallic with Ebony Stripes (limited production -- added as of 2022).
  • Engine: 5.0L V8, 6-Speed Manual (Tremec)
  • Mileage: 3,900 miles
  • Features: Mach 1 Elite Package, Brembo brakes, Active Valve exhaust
  • Condition: Clean Carfax, clean Utah title
  • Includes B&O Sound System
  • Included in the sale: LIKE NEW Michelin Cup 2 Tires AND LIKE NEW Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (currently mounted)
  • PRICE: Check auction link

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ Link to Auction πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ

Cover.jpg

20230128_133101.jpg

20230205_133434.jpg

20230613_175728.jpg

20230613_175943.jpg

20230613_180142.jpg

20230613_181111.jpg

20230613_181139.jpg

20230613_181234.jpg

20230613_183900.jpg

20230802_130934.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
Nice car. do you have the HP wheel lips? Owners kit? Purchaser might want them. The Car should sell itself. Good luck

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Love this car and it is close to me. I'm tempted to bid!

LOL @ the commenter in the auction who wondered why you only got 3900 miles out of the Cup 2's.

OP
OP

DiegoB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Thanks guys! Glad you are asking about it! It helps people make an informed decision in buying.

Here's the answer to the Wheel Lips question, btw.

1691180965507.png

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
This auction ended with a sale at $50,000. The market is really soft right now. I wonder if BAT is a reflection of the current market, because a HP car with 4k miles in grabber blue would sit on a dealer lot for $65k. The Mach 1 market has me confused!

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yikes. Someone ate the cost on that one and someone got a steal. When the interest rates are above 7%, the market for these is that much smaller. GT500/C8's are next. I'm pretty sure OP would've gotten a stronger offer from Carmax or local dealer.

OP
OP

DiegoB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Yeah that was my auction. It came in just over dealer's offer so I was surprised to see that.

Something strange occurred at the auction; I couldn't find my car listed and only found it through my browser history. The early bidding looked promising, but it ended unusually with just four bids. And only 1 in the final hour. Two recently sold Mach 1s on BaT might have affected interest, and the mid-day Monday ending was poorly timed. I'm unhappy with the result but recognize the risks. I'm selling the car to free up cash and mental energy for other projects, so I'm moving on.

So IMO, I don't think this auction is indicative of the market. But I'm no Market-ologist. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Yeah that was my auction. It came in just over dealer's offer so I was surprised to see that.

Something strange occurred at the auction; I couldn't find my car listed and only found it through my browser history. The early bidding looked promising, but it ended unusually with just four bids. And only 1 in the final hour. Two recently sold Mach 1s on BaT might have affected interest, and the mid-day Monday ending was poorly timed. I'm unhappy with the result but recognize the risks. I'm selling the car to free up cash and mental energy for other projects, so I'm moving on.

So IMO, I don't think this auction is indicative of the market. But I'm no Market-ologist. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I think it is crazy. Either the market is a lot softer than online prices have me thinking, or something was up with the BAT site. I accessed the auction through your link at the top of this thread, as I don't visit the BAT website very often. I wish I had looked for it by visiting the BAT site so I could tell for sure if there was an issue with accessibility through the BAT site.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Ya, not so much. This has been said constantly for the last few years. The 350’s and 500’s are still msrp and above and depending on year way above still.

Yikes. Someone ate the cost on that one and someone got a steal. When the interest rates are above 7%, the market for these is that much smaller. GT500/C8's are next. I'm pretty sure OP would've gotten a stronger offer from Carmax or local dealer.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I was watching your auction as well. Something wasn’t right with it. BAT’s timing for auctions can be really bad a lot of time. Just out of curiosity I put your vin and mileage in Driveway’s offer system. Came back at $54,345. Was a little surprised you let it go for that.

IMG_4244.png

Sponsored