2022 Mustang Mach 1 - 2% under invoice

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Don't suppose you have delivered any Mach Es in 2020? I'm wondering if I was the only one to order a Mach E from Granger.
We've delivered 3 or 4 maybe, I think we have about the same on order now too.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Calm down Karen.
No one is excited nor a Karen, just poking fun at someone talking about a Fauxstang Mock E on a Mustang Mach 1 forum thread.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Fauxstang Mock E
The Mach 1 and the Mach E GT are going to be stablemates. The Mach E GT will be a practical, fun, family car and the Mach 1 is my daily commuter to work. Ford took a calculated risk in giving the electric car the Mustang badge and I think I understand why they did it. They wanted to make the Mustang experience accessible to those where a two-door car won't work in their life.

The performance numbers between the two cars are similar, so I can reason that purists are upset that the Mach E is a four-door. Sucks to be them because it seems like the risk Ford took is paying off; Ford to ramp up its Mustang Mach-E output.

In conclusion - order both a Mach 1 and a Mach E GT from Granger if you have a small family.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
The Mach 1 and the Mach E GT are going to be stablemates. The Mach E GT will be a practical, fun, family car and the Mach 1 is my daily commuter to work. Ford took a calculated risk in giving the electric car the Mustang badge and I think I understand why they did it. They wanted to make the Mustang experience accessible to those where a two-door car won't work in their life.

The performance numbers between the two cars are similar, so I can reason that purists are upset that the Mach E is a four-door. Sucks to be them because it seems like the risk Ford took is paying off; Ford to ramp up its Mustang Mach-E output.

In conclusion - order both a Mach 1 and a Mach E GT from Granger if you have a small family.
I see about 1/4 the mach e's I do mustangs every day, in a gulf south oil town. w hich is fucking impressive. Ford did a bang up job on the M.E. I just hate the name. not the car/cuv

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I see about 1/4 the mach e's I do mustangs every day, in a gulf south oil town. w hich is fucking impressive. Ford did a bang up job on the M.E. I just hate the name. not the car/cuv
Ford wants to turn Mustang and Bronco into "Nameplates" with multiple models of each, it worked so good with Mercury. The Bronco Sport only bothered me a little, they had already done a Bronco II in the past. The Mach E was pure blasphemy. What's next the Boss 1.0L Laguna Beach Station Wagon and Cobra Jet-lette Subcompact Crossover Plug-in Hybrid Supercharged Sports Cart?

I did hear that the Bronco counter part to the Ice White Mustang appearance package is going to be called the OJ Edition and come with a beautiful pair of gloves, one size too small. OK, I'm done ranting, making fun and driving this thread off on this tangent. 🤡

Last edited:

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
What's next the Boss 1.0L Laguna Beach Station Wagon and Cobra Jet-lette Subcompact Crossover Plug-in Hybrid Supercharged Sports Cart?
You jest, but I hope they can make the next mustang with a sportback model without compromising rigidity. having a large hatch would be awesome and it wouldn't even change the body line.

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
Can we get off the Mach E nonsense? Yeah we all have opinions but this thread is for 2022 order posts, Zach answered this guys question, let’s move on.

Sponsored

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
If I have an order in for a 2022, how do i check the Ford Performance web site so i can see what build schedule i have?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
If I have an order in for a 2022, how do i check the Ford Performance web site so i can see what build schedule i have?
have you gotten an email with a vin yet? if not, then you cannot. there is nothing to check yet.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Just to make all of us with orders from Granger fell full of ourselves, I dropped by my local dealer in Santa Clara, CA and they had a Non-HP in Black for only $19,999 over MSRP. I talked to one one of the salesmen and he told me they only sold 2 Mach 1's this year, 1 dealer stock order and 1 customer order. They just got #3 in a few days ago. I guess if you want to jack up the price, you need to make them seem rare? Thank you Jay and Zach!

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
have you gotten an email with a vin yet? if not, then you cannot. there is nothing to check yet.
I have not received a VIN yet. Makes sense...

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Also, the Mach 1 is NOT a Ford Performance Vehicle.
Sponsored