Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Greetings everyone, I can officially announce that 2022 order banks for the Mustang Mach 1! We are again offering 2% under invoice on a 2022 Mach 1.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

You can email [email protected] with your build and price from Ford's website. If you want a color that is 2022 specific, please include that with your email.

I have attached a 2022 Mach 1 build in eruption green here and you can see invoice and MSRP pricing.

Thanks for the support and we're happy to price it out for you!

Zach

@Jay at Granger
Sponsored

Attachments

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
So, price wise as of right now, is only about a $600 difference in base price? Thats pretty good, considering what the mid year jump was.

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
Greetings everyone, I can officially announce that 2022 order banks for the Mustang Mach 1! We are again offering 2% under invoice on a 2022 Mach 1.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

You can email [email protected] with your build and price from Ford's website. If you want a color that is 2022 specific, please include that with your email.

I have attached a 2022 Mach 1 build in eruption green here and you can see invoice and MSRP pricing.

Thanks for the support and we're happy to price it out for you!

Zach

@Jay at Granger
Which colors, besides Eruption Green, made it to the Mach 1.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Grabber Blue Mach 1 is going to be legit. My previous 17 was Grabber Blue and got several compliments but this one is metallic? My 17 definitely wasn't a metallic and had no flakes in it.

Still happy with my FJG choice even if it is the most popular one. Not waiting another 6 months for another one. It is the exclusive color for the Mach 1 anyway so that makes it already unique like the Bullitt.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Grabber Blue Mach 1 is going to be legit. My previous 17 was Grabber Blue and got several compliments but this one is metallic? My 17 definitely wasn't a metallic and had no flakes in it.

Still happy with my FJG choice even if it is the most popular one. Not waiting another 6 months for another one. It is the exclusive color for the Mach 1 anyway so that makes it already unique like the Bullitt.
This new grabber is the metallic version found on the Mach-e. Don’t get me wrong it’s sweet but for me it’s not the same as the grabber that was found on the gt350 and other mustangs of the past. It’s not enough to pull me away from FJG

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Something something 10 horsepower

Any idea on delivery dates for people who order now? Also, any bets on the exact date for the heat death of the universe? Probably just as likely to know the latter as the former…

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Any idea on delivery dates for people who order now? Also, any bets on the exact date for the heat death of the universe? Probably just as likely to know the latter as the former…
You'll be told it should be estimated to be built in April but it will probably be June or July after your 15 delay emails. Just setting your expectations properly.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

It'll depend on what options you get in regards to build estimate. Heat death will also be dependent on how many of these we can sell.

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
It'll depend on what options you get in regards to build estimate. Heat death will also be dependent on how many of these we can sell.
Hah well maybe the new emissions tuning will help with that.

I guess there are really two options, right?

1) A grabber blue/orange/silver/FJG etc 700a with maybe the elite package

2) Basically the one from your mock quote, an Eruption green/Mischievous purple with the handling package, Recaro's, everything with the "delayed" tag

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Hah well maybe the new emissions tuning will help with that.

I guess there are really two options, right?

1) A grabber blue/orange/silver/FJG etc 700a with maybe the elite package

2) Basically the one from your mock quote, an Eruption green/Mischievous purple with the handling package, Recaro's, everything with the "delayed" tag
If it's got heated seats / nav, consider it super delayed. Recaros, no elite, but HP, you have a more solid chance.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
This new grabber is the metallic version found on the Mach-e. Don’t get me wrong it’s sweet but for me it’s not the same as the grabber that was found on the gt350 and other mustangs of the past. It’s not enough to pull me away from FJG
Can someone put Grabber Blue and Grabber Blue Metallic on Mustang and do a comparison? For some reason I like the latter (whats on Mach E) but maybe I haven't seen the former correctly.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Hey Jay, is Granger offering any specials on the Mach-E? We'll be selling our Hyundai palisade late next year to get a Mach-E.
Sponsored