Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Does anyone happen to know if any of the Mach 1s they let you drive out there do NOT have the handling pack? It would be kind of nice to drive a car that would actually handle like mine would.
They are all handling pack cars but they use the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S' instead of the Cup 2's. They do this because they have the Track Attack rain or shine. I wanted to use a non HP car too for the same reason...but they only had HP cars...at least when I was there in August.
Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
They are all handling pack cars but they use the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S' instead of the Cup 2's. They do this because they have the Track Attack rain or shine. I wanted to use a non HP car too for the same reason...but they only had HP cars...at least when I was there in August.
Thanks for the info. I don't suppose you remember the tire specs? Were they still HP sizes/widths? I know, kiiinda splitting hairs at this point, but there's a pretty significant difference just in size between HP and non-HP.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Thanks for the info. I don't suppose you remember the tire specs? Were they still HP sizes/widths? I know, kiiinda splitting hairs at this point, but there's a pretty significant difference just in size between HP and non-HP.
Sorry, I do not remember the exact specs of the tires. Give them a call they are pretty good about answering your questions.

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
I just signed up for May 2-3. Taking insurance but wondering if the video was worth it. Any thoughts? I did the Track Tour in AZ a few weeks ago. It was a nice time. Can't wait for May.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I would say the video is worth it! It's nice to able to share with family and friends who are curious about the driving experience. I have video from all four days spent at FPRS -- 2-day school last May and Mach 1 Track Attack + 2nd day last November. It was the video from the Track Attack day that helped me figure out how I got out of control and went into the wall on the 2nd day. BTW, the weather was great last May. I hope yours is as good!

Sponsored

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
I would say the video is worth it! It's nice to able to share with family and friends who are curious about the driving experience. I have video from all four days spent at FPRS -- 2-day school last May and Mach 1 Track Attack + 2nd day last November. It was the video from the Track Attack day that helped me figure out how I got out of control and went into the wall on the 2nd day. BTW, the weather was great last May. I hope yours is as good!
Thanks for the recommendation!

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Sign up for June 7.8.Ford should of use PS4S on handling pack cars .with a option for cup 2.But thatā€™s ok Iā€™ll get a extra set of handling pack wheel with PS4S and keep cup two for track days

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Just signed up for the 16 - 17 May 22 session. Wife is coming along and will do the "non-driving" experience.
Sponsored