Mach 1 Track Attack Recap/Photos

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Yup we were in the same class! I recognize your silver Mach 1 in your photo that you drove to the school (sharp car by the way and it was nice to briefly meet you!). My wife and I were the ones from Houston that drove the Grey Mach 1 up there that had all the track miles on it.

I did use 4th gear every time about midway through the banked turns and the highest speed I got up to was consistently around 125 mph but I couldn't really push the instructor to go more than that. My experience has been that 4th gear runs out of breath at around 130 so we were really close to needing 5th but not quite there - during my instructor ride they did use fifth and got up to around 135 mph. For comparison - the GT500 instructor ride during my wife's class the day before was hitting about 150+MPH in the same area.

For those that asked, here is the shirt and Mach 1 hood trophy swag (I think it is a business card holder?). Please ignore the wrinkles and dog hair - the shirt just got unpacked from the trip and all the travel grime that comes with it.

20210823_174834.jpg

There was some other basic swag as well such as pens, stickers, koozies, etc. but the above 2 items are the most substantial.
Yes I remember you guys, I was comparing the height of the front splitters when you were parked next to me. 125 on the banked turns...damn. I tried pushing for more speed but he wasn't having it. Little frustrating but I still had fun. The USB with all the professional pictures was a very nice touch too!
Sponsored

doritoking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach 1 with handling package
So if i'm bringing a non-driving guest, do they get to sit in the car with me for all of the activities? Sounds like you are following the instructor instead of the instructor being in the passenger seat?

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
So if i'm bringing a non-driving guest, do they get to sit in the car with me for all of the activities? Sounds like you are following the instructor instead of the instructor being in the passenger seat?
Non driving guests do not get to sit in the car. they drive with you as you go from activity to activity but then have to get out while you do your thing. At the end of the day they get a ride along with an instructor (2 laps on the track)
Sponsored