goldeneagle6747

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 10 Speed
Hello all,

I made a build thread when I did rebuilt my 94 Corvette (383 Stroker Forged Internals ~500 hp) and would often find myself going back to previous parts while working on the car to reread how I did something, or look at a picture of how something looked before I messed with it etc. So I figured I would get an early start with it this time and track my progress along the way. Here is my car:

IMG_0228.JPG

IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG

It is a 2022 GT Premium 10 Speed in Dark Matter Grey with ~9000 miles on it with the following options. (I'll add more if I find them this is all off the top of my head)
Black Accent Package
B&O® Sound System

I am naming the build ghost freak after the an alien in my favorite cartoon show from when I was a kid that I would come home from school every week and watch since episode 1 until they ruined it.
1700255758994.png

I have not decided if I want to do a autocross build or a 1/4 miles build, and am open to opinions.

The first major work that will be done on it is fixing the crack that one of the dealership detailers put in my front bumper.
1700255846945.png

Dropping it off Monday to get it fixed.

Currently have the following sitting in my garage that I'll add photos of as I get time.
Course Motorsports Phone Mount
Gorilla Black Lug Nuts
Hood Struts
Jacking Rails
Amber Tint
Sponsored

Last edited:

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
Hello all,

I made a build thread when I did rebuilt my 94 Corvette (383 Stroker Forged Internals ~500 hp) and would often find myself going back to previous parts while working on the car to reread how I did something, or look at a picture of how something looked before I messed with it etc. So I figured I would get an early start with it this time and track my progress along the way. Here is my car:

IMG_0228.JPG

IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG

It is a 2022 GT Premium 10 Speed in Dark Matter Grey with ~9000 miles on it with the following options. (I'll add more if I find them this is all off the top of my head)
Black Accent Package
B&O® Sound System

I am naming the build ghost freak after the an alien in my favorite cartoon show from when I was a kid that I would come home from school every week and watch since episode 1 until they ruined it.
1700255758994.png

I have not decided if I want to do a autocross build or a 1/4 miles build, and am open to opinions.

The first major work that will be done on it is fixing the crack that one of the dealership detailers put in my front bumper.
1700255846945.png

Currently have the following sitting in my garage that I'll add photos of as I get time.
Gorilla Black Lug Nuts
Hood Struts
Jacking Rails
Amber Tint
That's a gorgeous car. Can you share details about the window tinting? I'm thinking of that as a next mod. Thanks!

OP
OP
goldeneagle6747

goldeneagle6747

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 10 Speed
That's a gorgeous car. Can you share details about the window tinting? I'm thinking of that as a next mod. Thanks!
I wish I could, that was actually put on by the dealer before I got my hands on it so I am not sure on the %. If I had to guess I would say it is slightly below legal probably around 20%. I can get some better pictures of the tint for you after work.

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Hello all,

IMG_0228.JPG

IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG

Black Accent Package
B&O® Sound System

1700255758994.png

1700255846945.png

Gorilla Black Lug Nuts
Hood Struts
Jacking Rails
Amber Tint
What do you want to do? Only one or the other, do you already do one or both?

one of the best bang for money setups is either exhaust intake tune for 500whp, or i recommend ess supercharger, for 700+whp. Ess is managable for track driving but its also very well paired with 10speed. Suspension you can do rear drag springs, track fronts, and then some wheel hop stuff, it will put you at some great handling but also great straight line power.

of course depends on your budget

one way or another, i always recommend wengerd for tuning!

OP
OP
goldeneagle6747

goldeneagle6747

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 10 Speed
What do you want to do? Only one or the other, do you already do one or both?

Suspension you can do rear drag springs, track fronts, and then some wheel hop stuff, it will put you at some great handling but also great straight line power.
There has never been a drag strip near enough to me for me to participate but rumor is that the local track near me is near finishing construction of a 1/4 strip so it has peaked my interest. Also never done autocross. I plan on going to a few events for each near stock in the spring and deciding what direction I want to go.

In the meantime I'll do some things that can go with either, like a stop the hop kit, an e85 tune, etc. I appreciate the advice on a setup that would be passable at both options. Since I probably can't afford to dedicate the time or money to be competitive at either I may end up going a route that allows me to just have fun with both.
Sponsored