2022 Factory HP Adjustable Camber Plates

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
I'm on the HP Camber Plates my alignment ended up with -2.2 front and -1.3 rear.

The Mach Track Manual says you can do -2.5 front and -1.5 rear but my alignment guy could never get it to that without one side being way diff.

I don't drive the car every day - it's 15 months old with 3400 miles now so I just leave the camber at track specs and enjoy that in the backroads and on the street. I don't see a real reason changing your camber 1 degree just to daily the vehicle.

That said I do have a brand new unused set of Vorshlag Camber Plates for Magneride I was going to put on my Bullitt but ended up not using - sold it - don't need 2 Mustangs. It's in the classifieds/suspension area right now.
Sponsored

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I know you have already had the confirmation you were looking for, but for future reference, or for others reading this :

The easiest way to identify the factory Ford camber plates, is by the pin that protrudes through the strut tower hole (that hole is normally vacant) :

1704958984228.jpeg

1704959018011.jpeg

WD :like:
Now, in looking at these online on the Ford accessories website, it clearly states that additional hardware is needed, for anyone who has used these camber plates is there a part number for the separate hardware or did the shop/mechanic supply them as they installed?

Mach1Kid96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Mach 1 700A w/ HP
Now, in looking at these online on the Ford accessories website, it clearly states that additional hardware is needed, for anyone who has used these camber plates is there a part number for the separate hardware or did the shop/mechanic supply them as they installed?
On Ford Performance's website for the camber plates, it says "Additional assembly hardware may be required." I wonder if by "assembly" hardware they just mean tools? Ratchet, wrenches, etc.?

Also, the hardware that's shown with the plates on FP's website shows the 6 nuts for locking the camber and the 2 center nuts to mount the plates to the top of the strut. I'd be willing to bet that should be all you need to mount and lock everything down. :like:
Sponsored