2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto

dc3843

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Saleen 302
I didnt see any negativity, he's just spitting facts. Paying this much money for a Mustang GT with a whipple, a body kit, and a nicely tuned aftermarket suspension is nuts.
there is no fact here, only an opinion. And you’re entitled to yours, but let’s be careful in calling them facts. Owning a Saleen is a great option for some, myself included. I like it better than the GT500 specifically for the reasons you like the GT500 better. I like the analog gauges, the stick shift and the specialized stylings. I also like that there are limited Saleens made every year and that number is far less than the amount of GT500s produced.

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Love the Saleen truck. My local dealer had a black one in the Spring and I had all I could do not to purchase it. It was awesome.

Sponsored

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I really like the current Saleen stuff. They are not for everyone, I get that….but I would encourage anyone remotely interested in one to at least test drive one. Also negotiate aggressively, seems like some Saleen cars grow roots on the lot….others sell in a day or two.

dc3843

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Saleen 302
Love these cars so much. Saleen leaves a bit to be desired in terms of support and some build quality, but I think they look better than any roush or anything else out there. But that’s just my personal opinion.

Sponsored

iludako

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Iluda
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hey, it's my video! I have not been on the forums in a while, but great to see my content being shared! I'll answer some questions I read in this post's replies. If someone is interested, feel free to reach out to the dealership and ask for Luda! I am the Performance Manager here and would love to help!

We did not put in a digital dash in the original order because when Ford built this specific Mustang, there were commodity restrictions, which would have made us wait much longer than the long waiting period we had already waited for this exact unit.

I completely understand if this is not your cup of tea, as it has a sticker price of $112k and change, but where else can you find a supercharged Mustang with a unique body kit and other modifications done with a bumper-to-bumper warranty? Cars like this (As we also have a Super Snake Mustang, Super Snake F-150s, and Roush units) are for those who want all the aftermarket goodies without the modded car headache when maintaining it.

This is truly a one-of-one car, as Saleen confirmed that 2022s were hard to get due to commodity restrictions. I pointed out the functional brake ducts, as many new cars have fake vents, but this car does not! The carbon fiber details are incredible, and compared to our Shelby Super Snake (That we have discounted $2k due to local rebates), which is $138k, this Saleen is a deal!

Out of all the new marketing, Ames Ford Performance has done, I should have known to reach out to everyone in the forums too! You guys have been great at providing information while modifying my personal Mustangs (I currently have a GT350 sitting in my garage), so I should have known better! I will also update my profile to reflect my work at Ames Ford Performance.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, it's my video! I have not been on the forums in a while, but great to see my content being shared! I'll answer some questions I read in this post's replies. If someone is interested, feel free to reach out to the dealership and ask for Luda! I am the Performance Manager here and would love to help!

We did not put in a digital dash in the original order because when Ford built this specific Mustang, there were commodity restrictions, which would have made us wait much longer than the long waiting period we had already waited for this exact unit.

I completely understand if this is not your cup of tea, as it has a sticker price of $112k and change, but where else can you find a supercharged Mustang with a unique body kit and other modifications done with a bumper-to-bumper warranty? Cars like this (As we also have a Super Snake Mustang, Super Snake F-150s, and Roush units) are for those who want all the aftermarket goodies without the modded car headache when maintaining it.

This is truly a one-of-one car, as Saleen confirmed that 2022s were hard to get due to commodity restrictions. I pointed out the functional brake ducts, as many new cars have fake vents, but this car does not! The carbon fiber details are incredible, and compared to our Shelby Super Snake (That we have discounted $2k due to local rebates), which is $138k, this Saleen is a deal!

Out of all the new marketing, Ames Ford Performance has done, I should have known to reach out to everyone in the forums too! You guys have been great at providing information while modifying my personal Mustangs (I currently have a GT350 sitting in my garage), so I should have known better! I will also update my profile to reflect my work at Ames Ford Performance.
I just saw this post. Sorry I missed it before. Did this car sell? Somebody’s getting a great ride.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Did it sell? Saleens lost their appeal after the SN95s. And for $100K? Nah, I'm good. Front looks like a Charger.

iludako

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Iluda
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hey everyone! It did sell for the asking price to someone local! That is rare as most of our high-end rigs end up being out-of-state deals, but we are excited to see this car again at our Cars & Coffee events and maybe (If the customer is for it) track days too! We also just got a Shelby Super Snake in for those interested. A walkaround video should be uploaded on our Youtube channel where the Green Saleen video was posted.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I think this car would have been a lot nicer if it wasn't a base mustang gt that was outfitted. That analog cluster would annoy the crap out of me being in a 2022 and not having the digital cluster. I wonder if that one even has the 3.55 gears in the rear end or if they kept it at 3.15. Either way it's a $40k car with 20-25k in extras added. Would never pay that much for one of those as much as I like em.
Sponsored

Last edited: