Sponsored

2021 Mach 1 Handling Package Wheel Obsession

DarrenMRRWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
If you buy them, I will make them... Forged. It is the turn in the road that is happening. Thread after thread on the forum about weight, what do they weigh, and "track" etc and then install a 35lb wheel.
If enough wanted a flow form wheel, we would consider. Just not a cast wheel.
Darren
MRR Wheels
Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If you buy them, I will make them... Forged. It is the turn in the road that is happening. Thread after thread on the forum about weight, what do they weigh, and "track" etc and then install a 35lb wheel.
If enough wanted a flow form wheel, we would consider. Just not a cast wheel.
Darren
MRR Wheels

Roughly what would formed flow cost a set

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Unfortunately I can't fabricate a price, there is too much involved. If you want a Forged wheel, I'm here to help. :)
Darren
_MG_8444.jpg

There beautiful but out of my league
But thank you

I’m running LMR SVE’s now and for the moola they can’t be beat, balanced well too

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rinzler

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

There beautiful but out of my league
But thank you

I’m running LMR SVE’s now and for the moola they can’t be beat, balanced well too
Same with me. Not saying anything negative about the value proposition or the quality. But I can't spend $3000 on wheels BEFORE tires. The MP4S on my PP1 are around $400 each themselves. It's like a $5000 to potentially save 5-10lbs of rotational mass. The math don't work out for me.

Sponsored

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base

DarrenMRRWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Reverse customer service? A question was asked if a wheel "could" be manufactured. Yes, it can.... as a manufacturer I cannot just go make a wheel to have around the shop because someone asked for it... nor can I prevent it being out of someones price range.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I get that. It’s totally subjective.

I doubt too many folks around here would look at this and say “ewww” though
53CFE9F3-96D1-48AF-AF6B-F52FD0487812.jpeg
Not even though it has the 18+ granny cheeks.

OP
OP
Rinzler

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Reverse customer service? A question was asked if a wheel "could" be manufactured. Yes, it can.... as a manufacturer I cannot just go make a wheel to have around the shop because someone asked for it... nor can I prevent it being out of someones price range.
Agreed @DarrenMRRWheels. I'm not a customer of his and he was under no obligation to help. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and provided a price. I kindly said no thank you, and he's allowed to move on with his day. Anyways, thanks again man and sorry for wasting your time.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
But u did say u would make the less $$$ version and all I asked was a ruff price?

Sponsored

DarrenMRRWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
But u did say u would make the less $$$ version and all I asked was a ruff price?
This is exactly what I wrote.... "If enough wanted a flow form wheel, we would consider. Just not a cast wheel."
Darren
MRR Wheels

There is not such a thing as a rough price as I explained. We have already discussed it and that design will not be produced. All that expressed interest just wanted a cheaper cast knock off. That won't work unforunately.
Good luck.

Rainer Mueller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rainer
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Alright guys, I've been searching for aftermarket wheels for my car for about a month now. I was interested in the Ferrada FR4 wheels and was looking for something classy but unique.

And then Ford dropped the Mach 1 with the Handling Package wheels. I am OBSESSED!

If anyone knows a replica or knows a company who's going to make one, I would very much so appreciate that information. @CarlosMRRDesignWheels What are you guys going to do about this badass wheel?

20200621_092425.jpg
2021-ford-mustang-mach-1_24.jpg
2021-ford-mustang-mach-1_22.jpg

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
This is exactly what I wrote.... "If enough wanted a flow form wheel, we would consider. Just not a cast wheel."
Darren
MRR Wheels

There is not such a thing as a rough price as I explained. We have already discussed it and that design will not be produced. All that expressed interest just wanted a cheaper cast knock off. That won't work unforunately.
Good luck.

Fair enough...

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
Fair enough...
I can give you a rough price.
LMR will inevitably offer an SVE flow-formed replica set and make them available in the 19x11/19x10 set for $1000.

I don't have insider info here but they have been consistent over recent years of making decent quality, relatively light, affordable clones of the latest and greatest style OEM wheels.

OP
OP
Rinzler

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just so everyone is on the same page, @DarrenMRRWheels
I can give you a rough price.
LMR will inevitably offer an SVE flow-formed replica set and make them available in the 19x11/19x10 set for $1000.

I don't have insider info here but they have been consistent over recent years of making decent quality, relatively light, affordable clones of the latest and greatest style OEM wheels.
That's probably what I'll end up getting. Although a forged or flow form wheel sounds nice, it's a Ford Mustang not a Porsche 911. I couldn't justify $3K in wheels alone only for them to end up with curb rash. I don't have those kinda of pockets.
Sponsored